Did patrick have orgams with Mother?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Speculate and discuss.

I’ve only heard rumors, I can’t be sure. However I do know as a man in his mid thirties he took up comedy. Where he went on to steal Louies cadence and delivery along with his premises without any of the talent to write a punchline even though the template was mapped out for him.

he also stole George Carlin’s most famous and closing bit off of his most well known special “I like it when a lot of people die”. but only in written form. He couldn’t possibly perform his stolen ad lib vocally. Because even when he’s being a morally dwarfed retarded thief he lacks any amount of talent.

hey, I don’t think the guys morbidly obese. I sincerely don’t.

But I know he’s fucking ugly.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
It’s very possible his mother (or some other female authority figure) touchéd him as his demeanor is one of the sexually traumatized. This coupled with his ire towards women would lead one to conclude a traumatic event occurred involving a woman in his lifetime.

This is of course speculation and not a felony under Wisconsin law 328-74g. Take that wine faggot.

RobertMewler

Are you suggesting that Judith Raven Tomlinson cheated on her husband Thomas Gregory Tomlinson to have unnatural intercourse with her son Patrick Sean Tomlinson? Well, I don't know about all that but it's pretty clear that she fucked him up in the head with her pseudo psychology. Whether she penetrated her son's anus with a wooden cooking spoon has yet to be proven.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
So I had to wait a day because my source is still shaking off the bucks win shakes. He has confirmed for me that it has been a long time rumor that Mama Raven Tomlinson gave birth to a pig boy. She then molded him into what we see today through years of rape and torture. Apart of that rumor is the satanic looking mutant thoroughly enjoyed it. Something about how “No one else has, child”. He’s working on confirming it. I’ll let you know.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Are you suggesting that Judith Raven Tomlinson cheated on her husband Thomas Gregory Tomlinson to have unnatural intercourse with her son Patrick Sean Tomlinson? Well, I don't know about all that but it's pretty clear that she fucked him up in the head with her pseudo psychology. Whether she penetrated her son's anus with a wooden cooking spoon has yet to be proven.
*cucking spoon

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I am just saying someone once said to me that they heard from another person that his mother would make him finger her when he was a small boy. The logic being that when he got older he would only become more handsome and have many many female suitors. So it was important that he know how to please and bring a lady to climax at the age of five. (What are you five?)
According to the story her marriage was failing as his father was a secret homosexual who had no interest in his mother (or he fucked men as a cover so she would think he had a valid excuse for not sleeping with that narcissistic pig ). I heard by the time he was 9 he was able to make raven squirt with only use of his tongue and fingers, in under 5 minutes. She had surely taken notice of his advanced skill of “mother pleasing” and told him since he didn’t make “baby juice“ yet. It was perfectly fine to begin teaching him the ins and outs of intercourse. From what was told to me in his 11nth year alone he fucked his mother over 760 times. But there would soon be change that would effect the course of their lives forever. On his twelvth birthday when his father was out happily performing a blow bang on a group of young thugs after a rodeo. (It’s the top prize in Wisconsin. Not just for rodeos but anything you can win) he was at home enjoying a celebratory fuck with Judy.. he finished and had his orgasm as he did everyday, inside the soaken wet vagina of misses raven. But for the first time ever he had ejaculated semen deep into her eager pulsing maternal womb. which (according to the story I had told to me ) is how his mother gave birthday to Patrick’s retarded penny eating brother. There was much more to this story but that is for another time my beautiful angel voiced queen.