• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Patrick have a take on the Ukranian SS vet being honored in the Canadian Parliament?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They did the same to this dude, tried to extradite and prosecute despite him being an old man.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Demjanjuk
Wwaw actual Nazis who were more productive citizens than Pat and Hildy

Edit: read the article again and it's pretty funny. governments went after this guy from like 78-2011 between revoking his citizenship, Israel extraditing him for trial, convicting him, overturning the verdict (because heebs even heeb each other), him going back to the US to the government again revoking his citizenship and deportation and the appeals on both, Germany extraditing and trying him how much public money was wasted? To convict a guy who just went to a nursing home instead of jail. Would it really that bad to have some old retired auto worker complain about the Jews? Honestly living free in society would be enough if a punishment for an avowed Nazi. Every day he's sees that and says "fuck, they won."

Last edited:

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
Nazis who were more productive citizens than Pat and Hildy
1/1488
1695768438875.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
They did the same to this dude, tried to extradite and prosecute despite him being an old man.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Demjanjuk
Wwaw actual Nazis who were more productive citizens than Pat and Hildy

Edit: read the article again and it's pretty funny. governments went after this guy from like 78-2011 between revoking his citizenship, Israel extraditing him for trial, convicting him, overturning the verdict (because heebs even heeb each other), him going back to the US to the government again revoking his citizenship and deportation and the appeals on both, Germany extraditing and trying him how much public money was wasted? To convict a guy who just went to a nursing home instead of jail. Would it really that bad to have some old retired auto worker complain about the Jews? Honestly living free in society would be enough if a punishment for an avowed Nazi. Every day he's sees that and says "fuck, they won."

It's the subject of only good documentary I've seen on Netflix, The Devil Next Door. They absolutely fucked this guy over and shredded evidence that exonerated him. Demanjuks son and son in law had to tape together garbage bags of shredded papers from the FBI.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
@Caverlock do you think Rick is getting paid for his Ukraine tweets? Occurred to me this morning and I realized it’s maybe the only political topic he posts “substantively” and regularly on. It’s all propaganda of course and the sources certainly don’t seem like things he normally reads.
Like as a low-level, text-only influencer? A cog in a propaganda mill? I guess it's possible. I don't know much about it, to be honest. I had assumed it was just the easiest way to shoot for a viral tweet.

I think he makes most of his money through Niki. More about that soon.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I know this is kinda OT of this thread but the people who reply sincerely to Rick should be studied and maybe more den dat.

View attachment 154698
I guess General Patrick S. Tomlinson doesn't understand the concept of supplying by boat... That's even if Ukraine could cut the land bridge, and that's if the Russians don't do any number of things to them in return.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
All i have seen is pro Russian types saying"look Ukrainians are nazis" when the reality is this is a fucking hilarious mistake like something out of a comedy.
The "Fought against the Russians in WW2" should have been a major tip off...

There's no way the Speaker didn't know that old man for a very long time though.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Like as a low-level, text-only influencer? A cog in a propaganda mill? I guess it's possible. I don't know much about it, to be honest. I had assumed it was just the easiest way to shoot for a viral tweet.

I think he makes most of his money through Niki. More about that soon.
Who is paying fat old straight white guys to cut paste MSNBC takes?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
What is this in reference to? I don't pay attention to the news
Canadian Parliament stood up and clapped for a Ukrainian WW2 veteran, and member of the SS who fought the Russians in WW2, apparently not realizing that fighting the Russians in WW2 meant he was fighting for the Axis, and that the SS were thugs and murderers, who also murdered Canadian POWs on D-Day.