• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Patrick have a bachelor party?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s been married twice but I have a strong feeling he’s had zero bachelor parties. People need to like to have a bachelor party and Pat is a cunt.
He gets drunk everyday so Im sure it was just business as usual. An excuse to order a fancy glass of whiskey instead of his usual swill.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Nothing really coming up when I search his twitter for "bachelor party, strippers, dancers" etc. On one hand this may be him avoiding things like that because viewing women as sexual objects is wrong think in his circles (even though you're also supposed to admire and respect whores, sorry "sex workers").

On the other hand,

G

1592269831423-png.1379390

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
As his only friends, I don't recall him having one.

Hey @SpaceEdge , you think with your next good-morning to Pat you can ask if he had one?
Wonder if there just wasn't enough room for us to come
Yes, atalker, my bachelor party was the hottest ticket in Milwaukee, myself and my many diverse friends started at Holligan's, then went to the Swinging Door, then ended the evening going back to my spacious, up-to-code full house and started a block party with my vibrant neighbors of color.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
I guarantee you that Nikki had a couple of guy friends take him out to Hooligans for a makeshift bachelor party. He was nervous before the guys picked him up, so he slammed 3 bottles of Natural Light. When we walked into the bar, he had a couple of Hawaiian lays on… and Nikki’s friends have no idea where he got them. He starts off with 3 Irish Car Bombs, is accidentally served Jager Bombs, but doesn’t complain because he thinks they are the same thing. After the 3 beers & 3 bombs, he now won’t shut up about how much better Nikki is than his ex wife… how she supports his writing career. Then he goes on about Bob Cratchet & Big Bird solving crimes in Victorian London before excusing himself to the restroom. He accidentally walks into the woman’s room, but he doesn’t care. He sits on the toilet, cries thinking of his abandoned daughter and nazi’s electing Donald Trump & farts a couple times. He then exits the bathroom, see’s all his ”friends” have left… and has Nikki pick him up. Total time spent out… 45 minutes.