• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Pat ever turn over the surveillance video to police?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
The only evidence he mentioned that the police collected was dusting for fingerprints. He did not mention the surveillance video at all in the context of the police investigation.

When Josiah asked about him supplying the surveillance video to huffingtonpost.net, Pat hesitated and said that he would have to talk to his lawyer, but he didn't mention the police. Police sometimes withhold evidence from the media during an ongoing investigation, so it seems improper for Pat to hand it over without consulting with them. It seems like obstruction of justice for him to withhold it entirely from the police.

Is there a way to make the police aware of the evidence, since Pat does not seem competent enough to assist the police in his own vandalism case?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Because even he's not quite stupid enough to submit a video of what's clearly him to the police and claim its an atalker.

What would be the point anyway? The whole story was clearly concocted to add some weight to his limpdick lawsuit and to garner likes on Twitter. I seriously doubt he ever contacted law enforcement over this.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I forgot he said they dusted for prints lolol
72463364-99a1-430e-ac04-341ff52478fc_text.gif

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout