• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Mersh grift any money out of the old sub?

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I caught up on his Porsalin docs. I only knew him as the open mic-er who was gonna drive Bobo to Buffalo then got in trouble with the bbboys for having Bobo try to promote his shitty comedy shows later. What an unlikeable talentless faggot he is.

I remember seeing him post a little on the old sub but never really noticed his schtick. Was he tricking any fellas into paying for his Cadillac rent like porsalin suggests?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
His threads begging for money and talking about suicide and being homeless are still up at whackbag I think
Didn't he drink drive and trashed two cars in a year and both of them are from gofundme donation? Then he brought another beat up decade old BMW with another scam

I just don't get it he's got like 300 dollars every night whenever he streams, wtf happened to all that money

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Didn't he drink drive and trashed two cars in a year and both of them are from gofundme donation? Then he brought another beat up decade old BMW with another scam

I just don't get it he's got like 300 dollars every night whenever he streams, wtf happened to all that money
Booze, weed, Uber eats, shit for his cat. He also sunk so much money into that BMW that kept falling apart. I heard it finally died on him a couple of months ago.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Booze, weed, Uber eats, shit for his cat. He also sunk so much money into that BMW that kept falling apart. I heard it finally died on him a couple of months ago.
He should never own a cat but all that other shit can't cost that much right, he's not paying rent cause he's couch surfing. He's not even a welfare bum it's so bizarre

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
He should never own a cat but all that other shit can't cost that much right, he's not paying rent cause he's couch surfing. He's not even a welfare bum it's so bizarre
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he’s probably only making about 150 to 200 a day, and that’s generous. He claims to make like 10s of thousands a month, but if he was, I doubt he’d be living in section 8 housing. I know he tends to skip shows sometimes too. Add poor money management and it explains his whining for donations.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he’s probably only making about 150 to 200 a day, and that’s generous. He claims to make like 10s of thousands a month, but if he was, I doubt he’d be living in section 8 housing. I know he tends to skip shows sometimes too. Add poor money management and it explains his whining for donations.
Let's say it's 3k a month, what does he do with all that money

Every equipment is donated by fans/scams

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Mersh is still grifting faggots to this day. That nigga could make a million dollars a day and it wouldn't matter because poverty is as much of a physical state as it is a mental one. He has zero sense of financial discipline. Always ordering out, drunk, pilled out. Neither are necessarily expensive habits but they lend themselves to blackouts.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
His threads begging for money and talking about suicide and being homeless are still up at whackbag I think
I’d LOVE to see those. Someone should voice chat him quotes from those when he’s talking about what a badass gangster he is. He’s trying to start shit with Chad Zumock now, THAT’s how bad things are for Mersh in life.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I’d LOVE to see those. Someone should voice chat him quotes from those when he’s talking about what a badass gangster he is. He’s trying to start shit with Chad Zumock now, THAT’s how bad things are for Mersh in life.
Don't waste your money lol, he got make fun of so often he doesn't even feel it anymore

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Don't waste your money lol, he got make fun of so often he doesn't even feel it anymore
I said “someone,” not me. I’ve only seen clips of his show and cannot imagine ever being in such a bad place mentally that I’d choose to watch Mersh. He and his faggot eyebrows deserve a swift kick from Justin Tucker’s right cleat.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Chad is alright in my book. Have to give him credit for rolling with the punches when Kevin mocks him for stealing credit cards.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Chad is alright in my book. Have to give him credit for rolling with the punches when Kevin mocks him for stealing credit cards.
I’ve only seen Chad being a thin-skinned bitch about it. He even blocked Bob Levy, who’s been nothing but good and helpful to him, for making credit card/jail jokes. Chad was whining on yesterday’s MLC that “You guys don’t know how hard I’ve worked to put this behind me!” Bob, not missing a beat, said something like “It’s not behind you, we’re still talking about it” lol.

Same with the stories about Chad’s stepfather beating him. We only know about this because Chad brought it up, always eager to curry sympathy like all crooks. He actually expected the comedians from that circle to be really sensitive and caring rather than making comedy out of it. You don’t go to AutoZone for lipstick and you don’t go to comedians for trauma therapy.

Instead of taking himself a bit less seriously and rolling with the punches, Chad seethes and cries. He is known primarily as a convicted credit card thief. Instead of leaning into that and capitalizing on it to be funny and make money, Chad pouts and gets wasted. He’s pathetic in every way.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’ve only seen Chad being a thin-skinned bitch about it. He even blocked Bob Levy, who’s been nothing but good and helpful to him, for making credit card/jail jokes. Chad was whining on yesterday’s MLC that “You guys don’t know how hard I’ve worked to put this behind me!” Bob, not missing a beat, said something like “It’s not behind you, we’re still talking about it” lol.

Same with the stories about Chad’s stepfather beating him. We only know about this because Chad brought it up, always eager to curry sympathy like all crooks. He actually expected the comedians from that circle to be really sensitive and caring rather than making comedy out of it. You don’t go to AutoZone for lipstick and you don’t go to comedians for trauma therapy.

Instead of taking himself a bit less seriously and rolling with the punches, Chad seethes and cries. He is known primarily as a convicted credit card thief. Instead of leaning into that and capitalizing on it to be funny and make money, Chad pouts and gets wasted. He’s pathetic in every way.
I’m a little behind on the show. They’re still getting along where I’m at.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I’m a little behind on the show. They’re still getting along where I’m at.
I don’t see every show either but Chad and Bob did make up fairly quickly (though Chad is clearly holding onto resentment). The main beef was the Sunday of DabbleCon and the big MLC showdown was the Monday after. So a few weeks ago.

Chad really thinks he’s a clever guy. Bob is so good at disabusing him of that notion and he’s not even a dick about it like I’d be.

Forum Clout
I've never seen Zumock stand next to anyone, but just his general vibe gives me the impression he has a Schuablike history of being able to physically intimidate people irl into not breaking his balls, and had been doing so for so long that having to spar with anyone verbally is the equivalent of staring a gorilla in the eyes and his retard brains can't process what to do.

I've never heard him say "fight me irl!" in the middle of one of these retarded internet slapfights, but I can't imagine he's never said it, either.