• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did McDonalds genuinely motherfuck me or am I being a Norton?

G

Still brooding over this from a few days ago. Read on...

Bought mcdonalds for breakfast. Used the automated machine to place my order. Got 2 hash browns.

The dweeb behind the counter hands me the bag. I walk off and look in. 2 small orders of fries in there.

I go back and ask wtf. He said theyre out of hash browns so gave me fries instead.

Are you fucking kidding me? I didnt pay for fries dipshit. πŸ–•πŸ–•

SensibleKeks

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
6ce204970a66f20d54faca7fb1674c25.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
you know pretty much every fast food place messes up orders on purpose, not as a business decision but as an individual game these "cooks" do. I bet they had hashbrowns too
If youre ever being handed your bag and the person is a darkie & also smiling, DO NOT TAKE IT

MunchausenByProxy

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
you know pretty much every fast food place messes up orders on purpose, not as a business decision but as an individual game these "cooks" do. I bet they had hashbrowns too
If youre ever being handed your bag and the person is a darkie & also smiling, DO NOT TAKE IT
Ho ho lee shit! This happened to me like a month ago. I got 2 cheeseburgers and fries at the Mcdonalds drive-thru. Nigger at the window had THE biggest smirk on his face. I check the bag and there were 2 burger sized objects, and fries so it looked fine.
Turns out when I got home, one on the bottom was a repulsive McChicken with an egregious amount of that awful mayo on it. I was livid, but on the other hand, whenever that happens I take personal responsibility for even eating at such an establishment. Its really my own fault.
Nah Im just coping, fuck that nigger