• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Joe Rogan used to be smarter or was I just an impressionable, retarded teenager?

G

I'm talking in the 2000s, way before his current podcast, he'd have another version of his podcast without the set I think... audio only. My memory is a little fuzzy. But I remember he'd talk about shit and it'd blow my mind.

I was retard yes?

2chapos

Forum Clout
I'm talking in the 2000s, way before his current podcast, he'd have another version of his podcast without the set I think... audio only. My memory is a little fuzzy. But I remember he'd talk about shit and it'd blow my mind.

I was retard yes?
What podcast? His podcast started in 2010 and yes he wasn't as dimwitted. He wasn't as into weed, edibles, psychedelics as he is now

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Maybe it was just interviews of him on other shows.
I think this was pretty much it. He'd go on other shows and, while it was entertaining imo, he'd derail everything and make it all about himself, pot, DMT and Egyptology and theories behind evolution and mushrooms.

His stand-up was always atrocious. When I was 16 I liked Shiny Happy Jihad, but his other one, I'm Gonna Be Dead Someday, is horrid. It also has this at the end:

JebJoh

Forum Clout

I was retard yes?
Probably a little of both, he really was good at that "I dunno, I'm just asking questions" thing. I always liked his act but I never thought of him as particularly smart.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Rogan does not even know about MMA which is half of his life. On UFC commentary he is constantly getting submissions wrong. Or calling out the match incorrectly. Like a guy is literally dead on the ground and tapping and Joe will scream "HE ESCAPED FROM THE CHOKE!!!" or "THERE'S NO WAY THE CHOKE IS IN YET!!!". Or a guy has already escaped from the choke and Rogan is screaming "IT'S OVER HE'S GOING TO SLEEP!".

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
He also believed it was illegal for Australians to grow their own vegetables.
That actually may be a reality in Victoria, so even if he's being an alarmist about it, good on him bringing it up, I guess.

God I'm embarassed for even pirating this fool's specials when I was younger. Queer baiting (actual) FAGGOT!
I know the feeling. WinRAR provided me with so much free content, God bless its name.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
As far back as I remember, he's always been far too old for the dudeweed shtick he pushes on the bros that watch his show. I cant classify him as a comedian, saying things loud comedically isnt clever, wop faggot. Not to mention he single handedly is responsible for killing comedy as we knew it. All comedy is to the layperson now is the Joe Rogan friends group. Look at the alumni from his show, Brendan Schaub, KillTony, Bert Kreischer, moms basement fag, theo, etc. None of them deserve careers. Each of those people that were pushed by Joe are obvious homosexual men, aside from maybe Theo. Im convinced Joe was piping each of these fruits down on the side, especially Brendan.

G

I was retard yes?
Well, even now, he’s at least open minded about most things and lets his guests talk. Oddly he’s close minded about Christianity but open minded about every other religion and spiritual practice, although it’s probably not really all that odd when you think about it. It’s so coooool to reject Christianity.

But his format does lead to interesting, open ended conversations.

So he has that going for him. I don’t really listen regularly at all so I could be off-base here, but when I do listen I at least notice that he gives his guests some room. Which puts him ahead of most podcasts.

There’s no shame in admiring the way he runs his program. Someone that successful can’t be all stupid.