• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Joe just permanently take over Layla's Facebook account?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Nobody tell me to linger longer or I'll chimp out but I assume that's the case now since every single Facebook post of his is from "Layla".

What an absolute piece of shit. Why would you doom your own teenage daughter to never being employable for the rest of her life so you can share your retarded takes. What an absolute leech of a human being Joe Cumia is - Demands a monthly stipend from his brother for life because he lucked into wealth; takes over his daughter's Facebook account and ruins any of her future career prospects; Abandons his dementia-ridden mother for the final years of her life.

Joe Cumia - life ruiner for multiple generations of his whole family (also likely pedophile and fat person).

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Longa....

450508dd-5583-4265-b72b-186e1c41fc9c-png.80561

G

How did that conversation go? I mean really.

65 year old man - "Honey, Facebook have banned me again for telling the truth about the libtards. I'm going to need to use your account."

14 year old daughter - "Dad, really? I mean no one uses Facebook anymore, but still. Can't you just get a new phone and start a different account?"

Old fuck - "Nope. Sorry. All my business contacts have this number stored. Think of your country, sweetie."

Kid - "Ugh, fine. Can I at least get some money to go to Starbucks with my friends."

Cow - "No can do, baby. You know Uncle Anth is on a budget now. Invite them over for some Keto Black Rifle."

Forum Clout
My theory is that after being booted from his own obnoxious Facebook account, he did some digging in the family junk drawer and found old, unused, and forgotten Facebook login credentials, under the name "Layla River", and he figured fuck it, she'll never know. And I seriously doubt she does, as she'd no doubt be appalled at her obese father's gassy bleatings. Social media is like heroin-dusted crack rocks to the Cue-mia boys, and they'll go to any lengths to use it, even if it means having to hijack a little girl's sad old dormant FB profile, or tweeting under the name "Andy Espresso".

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
She’s gotta be aware of her bovine fathers and pedo uncle social media history. Googling them leads to all sorts of fun treats, plus black history month coming up I’m sure some of her classmates can site Moo and Uncle Pedo for history class.

Hope for her sake, she’s able to live her own life and not get fucked with, much like Dawn, Fat Opie and Warren have been.

Does she have her racist dads and uncles racist mind? Who knows? She’s been around it all her life, so there is a chance, she grows up to be just has stupid as two of three adult Cumias.

Is she aware that her and Uncle would love to fuck her friends? I hope not.

Kids lived a fucked up life, and fact she’s still in school and not on the streets, is impressive.

Last edited: