• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did I, Ray Wilson, kill Patposting?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Sincere question, lads. Did I go too far with my last album?

I give you "The Weight Of Man"...

3194b8a1ddc943484212b2dd24891ada.png

(Dumb cunts fucked up my 9th track name. It's "Symptomatic", you pillocks)

I mean, if someone's in the know, you can't really call this subtle can you?

Maybe I was a bit too playful here. The pandemic was a strange time and I was looking to amuse myself. The songs are good, and the respective titles fit, so no one from the outside would think twice.

But we know, sweet baby child. We know...

I have no regrets with this album and make no apologies with my music. But if there's even the slightest chance that fat fuck genuinely believed an emigrated piece of Scottish trash wrote this as an insult to him (which I still neither outright confirm, or deny).

BUT, at least I can say proudly, it's a much better album than anything Serch has put out.

:ray_gif:

#ChopCheePosting

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
We bumped the old thread that is now pinned (along with several others which @admin has yet to pin) and have been orchestrating this the whole fucking weekend

you're welcome.....AGAIN!

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
1 - You could have been someone - referencing Fatrick, who did nothing on X after his abortion tweet

2 - Mother Earth - alluding to Mama Raven, a full-of-herself hippie school psychologist and likely fat herself

3 - We knew the truth once - "...Fat's arrest record was released". He wanted to kill his ex-wife and unborn daughter

4 - I, like you... - "am a [cover band] musician". Joe Cumia reference

5 - Amelia - as in Adrienne and/or Annabelle

6 - The Weight of Man - obvious Fatrick ref

7 - Almost famous - Fatrick officially failing at fame (Pt2 to first track)

8 - The last laugh - to be had by Quasi and Owen A

9 - Symptomatic - O&A universe retards' behavior, especially Fatrick with his head injury (forehead scar)

10 - Cold, like stone - "I dunno..., fat?" Roger Stone Vimeo

11 - Golden slumbers - Fatrick drowning in urine, one of his first funster retweets attempting to garner sympathy

12 - Kill all Jews (deleted track, only available in Japan) - referencing Fat's antisemitic tweets, recently again in support of Hamas

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
12 - Kill all Jews (deleted track, only available in Japan) - referencing Fat's antisemitic tweets, recently again in support of Hamas

I'm going to reinforce to my management that we did NOT record any hidden tracks for said album.

We did an Acapella version of Garrett Morris' "I'm Gonna Get Me A Shotgun And Kill All The Whitey's I See" during one session, but it went unrecorded.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Sincere question, lads. Did I go too far with my last album?

I give you "The Weight Of Man"...

3194b8a1ddc943484212b2dd24891ada.png

(Dumb cunts fucked up my 9th track name. It's "Symptomatic", you pillocks)

I mean, if someone's in the know, you can't really call this subtle can you?

Maybe I was a bit too playful here. The pandemic was a strange time and I was looking to amuse myself. The songs are good, and the respective titles fit, so no one from the outside would think twice.

But we know, sweet baby child. We know...

I have no regrets with this album and make no apologies with my music. But if there's even the slightest chance that fat fuck genuinely believed an emigrated piece of Scottish trash wrote this as an insult to him (which I still neither outright confirm, or deny).

BUT, at least I can say proudly, it's a much better album than anything Serch has put out.

:ray_gif:

#ChopCheePosting
It’s no Face Value but Not Baaaad!