• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Fatrick himself put the final touches on his book cover?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1641414786526.png

It's all retarded. The right ship is more detailed and then just minimized to give us the feeling that the left shiny one is big and expensive (this is what happens in the book i believe)

But because all he did was minimize it, lowering it's quality, it gives us the feeling that these two ships are in opposite fields of view(foreground/background), but then that retarded tow line is the same thickness.

I'd understand if it were a cover for a children's book

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
They don't even look like they are on the same heading. the big silver dildo is facing too far to the left. Also, why are the dildo's engines firing? If it's being towed, shouldn't it be powered down?

Also, the tow line looks like shit. Why is there a giant hook on the end? Shouldn't it be taut along the entire length? And why are they towing it from the bottom? That's the least logical place to hook a tow line to something. Fuck is this bad

Snake

Forum Clout
They don't even look like they are on the same heading. the big silver dildo is facing too far to the left. Also, why are the dildo's engines firing? If it's being towed, shouldn't it be powered down?

Also, the tow line looks like shit. Why is there a giant hook on the end? Shouldn't it be taut along the entire length? And why are they towing it from the bottom? That's the least logical place to hook a tow line to something. Fuck is this bad
Hey Rev, you think the small ship looking like it's banking left yet still going straight doesn't make sense? Nyehehehehehehe.

It similtaenosely looks like it's to the front of the silver butt plug, and to the left of it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The tow line looks like a black Microsoft word insert - it’s also attached to the middle of the ship, which makes even less sense.

they’re literally flying in two different directions.