• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Fatrick actually get a successful dig at Ben Shapiro?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Of course this first one is pants shitting, but let's look at Ben's tweets in the images

1645144191495.png

1645144244199.png

What a horrible time for a tweet. I can't tell if Ben's making some weird joke (not necessarily about himself) while also trying to make a point about fags

1645144352042.png

If history has taught us anything this indicates that Ben now has the means to take Patrick to court over using his past tweets against him (and losing)

G

Of course this first one is pants shitting, but let's look at Ben's tweets in the images

View attachment 24962

View attachment 24963
What a horrible time for a tweet. I can't tell if Ben's making some weird joke (not necessarily about himself) while also trying to make a point about fags

View attachment 24964

If history has taught us anything this indicates that Ben now has the means to take Patrick to court over using his past tweets against him (and losing)
While this in no way makes Patrick any less of a faggot because that would be impossible this is just very creepy. That being said I would rail Abby if she was my sister as well. Don’t fucking look at me like that, OwenA. Don’t even front that shit.