• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Cosby rape all those chicks?

Did Cosby rape all those chicks?

• Yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Some not all

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I think most of them went to his house though?

If a reasonably attractive woman CONSENTS to enter into my house then I'm not really sure what she has to complain about when the inevitable happens.

I've even talked about this to my friend who is a police. He said "No door is off limits when the front entrance is once passed"

If you let a police in your front door then, yes, they are legally allowed to force their way in to your bedroom.

I mandate the same requirements of any female who passes my front entrance. "No door is off limits".

Forum Clout
I always got the impression that he did rape some of them and others slept with him willingly thinking that he'd get them work and he never came through.

He got out of jail because I believe the prosecution used testimony from Cosby in a civil case where he admits to raping someone. He only agreed to do that testimony under the condition it could never be used in a criminal case. Maybe the criminal case was so strong against him that his lawyers opted to let that into trial knowing they would move to have the verdict struck on a technicality later.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A bit of both, they didn’t just appear in his rooms. They were trying to further their careers and he was open to “helping” them. Years ago I remember a comedian (maybe Gilbert) who worked on the Cosby show mentioned how Cosby would have various young attractive women on set and he was claiming to be mentoring to help their career. Of course back then he was “americas dad” so nobody thought of it as suspicious. They noted the people he offered to mentor were always women and never offered the mentor plan to any men.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Im pretty sure he literally admitted it in an interview in 2005 because he was granted immunity, and that the only reason he got released recently is because that admission was inadmissible in court.
Correct me if Im wrong
I believe you’re correct. It was something like “you can’t get in any trouble now since there’s an agreement in place” so he admitted it and that was why he got eventually released because they went back on it. It was like he signed a contract only for them to not honor it so technically he couldn’t be charged. Lawyers are scum but they find things like this to help their clients, even if it’s wrong.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
A bit of both, they didn’t just appear in his rooms. They were trying to further their careers and he was open to “helping” them. Years ago I remember a comedian (maybe Gilbert) who worked on the Cosby show mentioned how Cosby would have various young attractive women on set and he was claiming to be mentoring to help their career. Of course back then he was “americas dad” so nobody thought of it as suspicious. They noted the people he offered to mentor were always women and never offered the mentor plan to any men.
that's because like all successful black men, he hates jigs