• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Big Jon creampie Ade at WonderFest in 2011 (while Patrick played with toys in next room over)?

Did Jon cum inside Patrick's wife at WorldCon in 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • No, he was a gentleman. He pulled out and came on her tummy

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • No, she insisted on swallowing it

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
G

5eb056774e6ad.gif

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Pat: Honey child why did you grab your crotch and say you just had a huge gush

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary so I'm assuming it must've happened.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
IIRC, she held it in her mouth, letting his load tickle her taste buds. After swishing it around like mouthwash for a few minutes, she got dressed, found her husband, and spit Jon's saltiness right in her husband's face in front of all his model-building friends.

With tears and another man's cum streaming down his fat cheeks, her husband asked how she could do this to someone she has always loved and respected. "About that..." she responded.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I know we joke around but something happened between them at WonderFest. At the very least Jon and Ade made out, and felt guilty about it afterwards.