• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did anyone watch Paradise PD on Netflix? It’s Yucko the Clown’s show

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
0803530E-316B-4321-B03C-135C9C472E5A.jpeg

There’s a million Stern references and it’s funny for the first season and a half but it becomes very annoying after a while. I hate when shows break the fourth wall so much and become too self referential after a while. For example, Community was like that. They did a Brickleberry crossover which was funny and purposefully showed that the characters are basically the same. 4/10 - I hate watching tv but I was sick for a couple days. Good for Yucko because that schtick wasn’t going to last forever. Best appearance on Stern when his wife admits that she didn’t want to marry him and had to get wasted for it:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
View attachment 78534

There’s a million Stern references and it’s funny for the first season and a half but it becomes very annoying after a while. I hate when shows break the fourth wall so much and become too self referential after a while. For example, Community was like that. They did a Brickleberry crossover which was funny and purposefully showed that the characters are basically the same. 4/10 - I hate watching tv but I was sick for a couple days. Good for Yucko because that schtick wasn’t going to last forever. Best appearance on Stern when his wife admits that she didn’t want to marry him and had to get wasted for it:

I enjoyed Community in it's original run on NBC. Wife and I enjoyed it enough that we picked up all the DVD sets and kinda went out of our way to catch the sixth season.

Twitter and Reddit faggots have since made me never want to watch the show again. Especially these people who will watch a show all the way through from beginning to end, then restart the process again, and then again. What the fuck is wrong with people.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I enjoyed Community in it's original run on NBC. Wife and I enjoyed it enough that we picked up all the DVD sets and kinda went out of our way to catch the sixth season.

Twitter and Reddit faggots have since made me never want to watch the show again. Especially these people who will watch a show all the way through from beginning to end, then restart the process again, and then again. What the fuck is wrong with people.
I watched it for the first time recently and really liked it. Started to get a bit stale later on but still watchable. I hate quirky and self referential comedy shows though. Community gets like an 8/10 while I have Paradise PD a 4 for reference.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I watched it for the first time recently and really liked it. Started to get a bit stale later on but still watchable. I hate quirky and self referential comedy shows though. Community gets like an 8/10 while I have Paradise PD a 4 for reference.
It's definitely a very funny show, but once key characters start leaving It's a slog to get through. Probably ran a season and a half longer than it should have.

It's a funny show with a horrible, faggoty fan base.