• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did anyone else see who the producer of Xena: The Warrior Princess is?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Sam Raimi, every die hard Lucy fan knows this brotherman.

The Official Xena Warrior Princess Convention Imagens e fotografias de stock.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
All fawkin in with the Raimi brothers.
Do you like Sam Raimi?

His early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Army Of Darkness came out in '92, I think he really came into his own, commercial and artistically. The whole movie has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consimante professionalism that really gives the acting a big boost. He's been compared to George A. Romero, but I think Sam has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

In '95, Sam released this, Xena: Warrior Princess, his most accomplished project. I think his undisputed masterpiece is the episode "Return of the Valkyrie, a episode so beautiful, most people probably don't listen to the dialogue. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about Sam himself.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Do you like Sam Raimi?

His early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Army Of Darkness came out in '92, I think he really came into his own, commercial and artistically. The whole movie has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consimante professionalism that really gives the acting a big boost. He's been compared to George A. Romero, but I think Sam has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

In '95, Sam released this, Xena: Warrior Princess, his most accomplished project. I think his undisputed masterpiece is the episode "Return of the Valkyrie, a episode so beautiful, most people probably don't listen to the dialogue. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about Sam himself.
I even enjoy Darkman and I hate capeshit.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Do you like Sam Raimi?

Capeshit Bateman