• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did a rascal just call in?

Forum Clout
Thanks “Taylor” for making him go into hand clasp, look to booth, clasp, booth and repeat at the mention of being gay.

Attachments

• 265B3123-5B40-40C8-924B-908762E311F5.jpeg
    265B3123-5B40-40C8-924B-908762E311F5.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 54
  • A502E3AF-C109-417B-BF44-248FF4D7B55D.jpeg
    A502E3AF-C109-417B-BF44-248FF4D7B55D.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 2982E4DE-4130-4F22-99C1-D786815B1A58.jpeg
    2982E4DE-4130-4F22-99C1-D786815B1A58.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 45
  • F8CB4697-0294-49E6-B73F-345DA2D06331.jpeg
    F8CB4697-0294-49E6-B73F-345DA2D06331.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 43
  • C9C6EC51-3B33-42C7-A39F-930B8E56B2D9.jpeg
    C9C6EC51-3B33-42C7-A39F-930B8E56B2D9.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 46
  • C29C81F3-D7BC-42BF-BEDE-625CA907A04A.jpeg
    C29C81F3-D7BC-42BF-BEDE-625CA907A04A.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 54
Forum Clout
Pretty garbage thread I was expecting a bashing. It was just a gay guy talking to anthony about coming out to his dad on friendly terms.
Not the best call by any means. I think the guy was going to do a bashing but chickened out. I still enjoyed it because the mere mention of being gay in his presence gets him anxious, clasping and looking toward the booth for help. He was anticipating a heel turn but it didn’t happen this time. A few more callers like this and he will let his guard down.

You are the gold standard caller for this, we cannot expect others to come close.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Not the best call by any means. I think the guy was going to do a bashing but chickened out. I still enjoyed it because the mere mention of being gay in his presence gets him anxious, clasping and looking toward the booth for help. He was anticipating a heel turn but it didn’t happen this time. A few more callers like this and he will let his guard down.

You are the gold standard caller for this, we cannot expect others to come close.

you're a peach but my calls aren't that great. i mix rumor with fact and don't generally hold him on a point. he'll say it's rumor and i'm on to the next insult because i feel like i have no time.

more of you should call in it's a large time slot it's really wanted i wanted from those calls anyway. just trick him with some nonsense in the news to play ally. his listeners must know they are supporting a pedophile, wasn't he following travis' daughter on instagram recently? he's a lazy piece of shit pedophile that streams video games more than does his actual job. if i did pay for that kind of shit i'd be insulted. the platform is complete garbage, even the ballwashers are turning on him in his own subreddit.

G

you're a peach but my calls aren't that great. i mix rumor with fact and don't generally hold him on a point. he'll say it's rumor and i'm on to the next insult because i feel like i have no time.

more of you should call in it's a large time slot it's really wanted i wanted from those calls anyway. just trick him with some nonsense in the news to play ally. his listeners must know they are supporting a pedophile, wasn't he following travis' daughter on instagram recently? he's a lazy piece of shit pedophile that streams video games more than does his actual job. if i did pay for that kind of shit i'd be insulted. the platform is complete garbage, even the ballwashers are turning on him in his own subreddit.

Your voice and cadence is fawkin funny...

Forum Clout
The dementia and alcoholism acknowledged, he still just looks so fucking uncomfortable on his show. He'd been doing raqio for how long now? He looks like someones parent being pulled into do a "guest spot" as a favor to their kid. It's not when he's just combating a caller, either. The last few videos I watched where he's with Gavin, probably the closest thing to an equal he has out there, he looks nervous as shit like he's not sure what he's doing and is afraid someone is going to start yelling at him for fucking something up.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

From What time to what time does he take calls? I’ve only listened to the high(low)lights of this horrid show

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Is this Garrett?

yeah garrett/stinky from the NEW days. call anytime between 4-6 est, the better the lie you can tell garrett the quicker you'll be on. otherwise just get passed garrett and put that shit on speakerphone/mute until you hear yourself get patched through to the pedo

the first time i called i didn't even have a sub and just did a mike lindell impression to garrett

G

yeah garrett/stinky from the NEW days. call anytime between 4-6 est, the better the lie you can tell garrett the quicker you'll be on. otherwise just get passed garrett and put that shit on speakerphone/mute until you hear yourself get patched through to the pedo

the first time i called i didn't even have a sub and just did a mike lindell impression to garrett
Got it. Can’t be bothered listening but I’ll call about Twitter and Elon musk and see want professor Anthony thinks of it.

Forum Clout
I wish more people would call in and troll him. He’s been taking a lot of calls these days because he just has no content. We have to come up with new bits beyond Sue Lightning. I’m going to be putting him on all sorts of mailing lists. Scientology, Mormons and Jehovah witnesses to start. Also going to have funeral homes send him info about burial plots and pre planning. I wanted to troll him on Cozy, but you can’t just sign up there, you have to join telegram (which is utter dogshit that I can’t be bothered with).

G

I wish more people would call in and troll him. He’s been taking a lot of calls these days because he just has no content. We have to come up with new bits beyond Sue Lightning. I’m going to be putting him on all sorts of mailing lists. Scientology, Mormons and Jehovah witnesses to start. Also going to have funeral homes send him info about burial plots and pre planning. I wanted to troll him on Cozy, but you can’t just sign up there, you have to join telegram (which is utter dogshit that I can’t be bothered with).
telegram is sus