• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Diaper Shit Stinker's NFL Locks Of The Week - Week 13 Sunday December 4th 2022

Diaper Shit Stinker

There's crap in my diaper
Forum Clout
Pittsburg Steelers @ Atlanta Falcons

The Falcons are one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. They can consistently run against just about any team they come up against, and their defense consistently STINKS! And this is coming from the guy that's wearing a diaper...
Pittsburg has the superior defense and the all star quarterback. That's why I'm picking Steelers for the win in Atlanta.

Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens
I might've just blown a load in my diaper, but Baltimore isn't going to blow their lead against The Broncos. Homefield advantage and Denvers worn down defense will let The Ravens take the dub in Baltimore.

Greenbay Packers @ Chicago Bears
The Greenbay Slackers offense has finally gotten back into shape, and are starting to look like Packers again. Chicagos defense is deeply retarded, and they look like shit on the field. They're fucking stupid. That's why I'm taking The Packers in Chicago.

Get your bets in now and strap up your diapers for tomorrows games. This has been a Diaper Shit Stinker Lock Of The Week.

Watch this thread tomorrow for Live Diaper Updates

Monk

Forum Clout
I'm gonna hedge my six-legged parlay action on the dog. Hopefully, the chalk edges the spread on the moneyline so I can lay few props to push the over/under.