• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Diaper faggot Rick defeats toilet militants and dooms diaper faggot to prison

DIAPER_PATRIOT

Stay stinky, patriots!
β€Ž
Forum Clout
r/DirtyDiaperClownCarRodeoNigger subreddit is back in action and up to no good again. i found these posted there. This is how Diaper Faggot Rick is spending his free time these days
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

WAIT. πŸ›‘βœ‹πŸΏπŸ’¨βœ‹πŸΏ
Before we continue, we fellow diaper patriots πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ must all ask ourselves:
maxresdefault.jpg
πŸ€”
(🚨WARNING:🚨 NON-DIAPER CONTENT NSFW NSFL, SKIP THIS PART IF ONLY HERE FOR DABBING DOODOO DIAPS)

Last night, during the airing of the Nice Pampers Stupid (NPS) podcast, hosted by Diaper Navy Senior Admiral Dan 'the diaper' Mullen, some users on kiwi farms reached out to their friend rick to give their reviews of the sick 'cast. Patrick eventually ended the conversation by telling them to poop (πŸ’©) themselves in prison, thus ushering in a new era of diaper faggot posting in order to save the imprisoned atalkers (and rick) from pants-shidding.
Tommy cuck nigger clown cumhog fag rodeo throathog nigger fraud fake in shambles. Patrick is the one to thank for this.
aj1.jpg

aj2.jpg

nps1.jpg

nps2.jpg

Again I apologize sincerely for the inclusion of non-diaper content, but as a proud fact-checking liberal activist (diaper and doodoo huffing activist) I feel it is vital to provide important context and combat misinformation and bluntly show how Rick brought himself to this moment in his life.

πŸ€— Now back to the diapers πŸ€—
Diaper faggot nigger Richard has been arguing with diaper faggots all day and night about diapeys & undies and his status on wearing them instead of writing books or caring for his daughter or attempting basic exercise or getting the money together to pay the fat debt he owes. A real value to society. Single-paste-response texts cut out. Sadly, commander rick βš“πŸ’© of the diaper navy has sent one of the diaper faggots to prison. Prison... but with diapers.
d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

As I am typing this sentence right now, I am sad to report that Diaper Faggot Rick has in the past hour returned to just sending his various pastes every time. Undercover diapernigger deep cover insider cia sources say that Rick is having Nikki change his dirty diaper for him right now and he thus doesn't have the time to chat with the diaper faggots any longer. Not like he's writing books instead of this. We all welp. 😒😒😒
h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

The Bottom Line:

1) Rick needs to get off his fat fag ass and Pay Quasi

2) Rick is a diaper wearing Diaper Faggot

3) Dan Mullen likes stinky doodoo diapers

4) and most importantly,

Stay Stinky, Patriots!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
:dm_small::dm_small::dm_small::dm_small::dm_small:

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
r/DirtyDiaperClownCarRodeoNigger subreddit is back in action and up to no good again. i found these posted there. This is how Diaper Faggot Rick is spending his free time these days
View attachment 153803
View attachment 153804
View attachment 153805

WAIT. πŸ›‘βœ‹πŸΏπŸ’¨βœ‹πŸΏ
Before we continue, we fellow diaper patriots πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ must all ask ourselves:
View attachment 153813 πŸ€”
(🚨WARNING:🚨 NON-DIAPER CONTENT NSFW NSFL, SKIP THIS PART IF ONLY HERE FOR DABBING DOODOO DIAPS)

Last night, during the airing of the Nice Pampers Stupid (NPS) podcast, hosted by Diaper Navy Senior Admiral Dan 'the diaper' Mullen, some users on kiwi farms reached out to their friend rick to give their reviews of the sick 'cast. Patrick eventually ended the conversation by telling them to poop (πŸ’©) themselves in prison, thus ushering in a new era of diaper faggot posting in order to save the imprisoned atalkers (and rick) from pants-shidding.
Tommy cuck nigger clown cumhog fag rodeo throathog nigger fraud fake in shambles. Patrick is the one to thank for this.
View attachment 153820
View attachment 153821
View attachment 153823
View attachment 153825
Again I apologize sincerely for the inclusion of non-diaper content, but as a proud fact-checking liberal activist (diaper and doodoo huffing activist) I feel it is vital to provide important context and combat misinformation and bluntly show how Rick brought himself to this moment in his life.

πŸ€— Now back to the diapers πŸ€—
Diaper faggot nigger Richard has been arguing with diaper faggots all day and night about diapeys & undies and his status on wearing them instead of writing books or caring for his daughter or attempting basic exercise or getting the money together to pay the fat debt he owes. A real value to society. Single-paste-response texts cut out. Sadly, commander rick βš“πŸ’© of the diaper navy has sent one of the diaper faggots to prison. Prison... but with diapers.
View attachment 153833
View attachment 153836
View attachment 153837

View attachment 153838

As I am typing this sentence right now, I am sad to report that Diaper Faggot Rick has in the past hour returned to just sending his various pastes every time. Undercover diapernigger deep cover insider cia sources say that Rick is having Nikki change his dirty diaper for him right now and he thus doesn't have the time to chat with the diaper faggots any longer. Not like he's writing books instead of this. We all welp. 😒😒😒
View attachment 153839
View attachment 153842
View attachment 153844

The Bottom Line:

1) Rick needs to get off his fat fag ass and Pay Quasi

2) Rick is a diaper wearing Diaper Faggot

3) Dan Mullen likes stinky doodoo diapers

4) and most importantly,

Stay Stinky, Patriots!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
:dm_small::dm_small::dm_small::dm_small::dm_small:
Diaper posts are by far my favorite. All FAWKIN in.

Holy shit

1695526001547.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
β€Ž
Forum Clout

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Imagine seriously replying to this. Normal people who aren't riddled with numerous personality disorders block and report as spam. Takes fewer than 5 seconds.

No, Mr. Cluster B encourages these interactions and incessantly replies.

His family needs to have him committed to a padded room and no internet or phone access whatsoever for at least 90 days. That's enough for detox anyway.