• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Derp: excerpts from a conversation with a fat idiot

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
8-DEB6-B69-393-E-462-E-B35-D-ABD854-CDA7-C7.jpg

0-E3-DC0-DF-B8-E2-48-B0-AF76-4-B683-FB0057-A.jpg

0-E3-DC0-DF-B8-E2-48-B0-AF76-4-B683-FB0057-A.jpg

Found at r/fatfaggots.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
I would genuinely like to know how he arrived at the conclusion that he doesn't owe Quasi any money. Is it a semantic Tomlinson Technicality or does he plan on bankruptcy or what?
I’m genuinely looking for an answer on that too. He’s completely unwilling to address it which obviously means he’s lying and his best defense is the fingers in ears/lalala I can’t hear you.

G

I would genuinely like to know how he arrived at the conclusion that he doesn't owe Quasi any money. Is it a semantic Tomlinson Technicality or does he plan on bankruptcy or what?
He's very autistic when it comes to names. "There's nobody here by that name, stlaker", even though people are obviously referring to him. Maybe he thinks because Quasi isn't the admin's real name, he doesn't owe any money to "Quasi".

In the Josiah call where he says, "you didn't listen to the hearing!!!" that was straight up bullshit/a complete disconnect from reality though. So who knows.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He's just saying it because it sounds good. It is like when he is arguing with someone on Twitter about something he knows nothing about, he'll say "you have already been shown why that's not true ... that's not how any of this works ... run along now, child" in lieu of any actual arguments. These are the kind of rhetorical flourishes that someone would use to cap off a verbal evisceration, but that's all he has. He might as well say "and the crowd applauds me, because I'm great".

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He just flat out denies reality, because he can never admit to being wrong. He KNOWS that he owes the money, but he'd rather look like a fool by denying it than admit that he was wrong and that he lost.

He also knows that he's fat, but again, he'd rather appear delusional to anyone with functioning eyes rather than admit that he is human and has flaws.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

I'm pretty sure it's just him denying us the satisfaction of conceding defeat. He knows he owes that money but he'd rather deny reality than ever lose face.

"We don't owe quasi any money" just means "I'm going to do everything possible to get out of paying it" but even he's not stupid enough to put that in writing.

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I'm starting to think the SFWA allowed Piggy to slide and they just took the L. Or, just more lies from this asshole.
This is my thinking. Pat's "win" in this scenario is that he misrepresented (felony, child!) the strength of his case to some well intentioned faggots at the SFWA, got them to invest over $120k because of his desperate oinking only to lose in epic fashion.

He's gloating about him not having the finances/balls to invest in his own bullshit and instead having people who were genuinely concerned about his wellbeing footing a six figure bill on his behalf. A normal human would feel guilt and shame here while Fatrick brags about it. Fat guy.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
This is my thinking. Pat's "win" in this scenario is that he misrepresented (felony, child!) the strength of his case to some well intentioned faggots at the SFWA, got them to invest over $120k because of his desperate oinking only to lose in epic fashion.

He's gloating about him not having the finances/balls to invest in his own bullshit and instead having people who were genuinely concerned about his wellbeing footing a six figure bill on his behalf. A normal human would feel guilt and shame here while Fatrick brags about it. Fat guy.
If that’s the case (and I also suspect it might be) he’s really proving what a good person he is by going on a nigger rich spending spree of trash furniture and bottom tier appliances to celebrate the immense financial burden he’s put upon them.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He knows he owes even admitted it to Josiah, if he does admit it he let the idiots win, also if he did and its in text it will be dumped in his timeline on twitter when crying about cyberstalkers

G

He's very autistic when it comes to names. "There's nobody here by that name, atalker", even though people are obviously referring to him. Maybe he thinks because Quasi isn't the admin's real name, he doesn't owe any money to "Quasi".

In the Josiah call where he says, "you didn't listen to the hearing!!!" that was straight up bullshit/a complete disconnect from reality though. So who knows.

Not so. Even technicality Tomlinson can't save him here. The petitioner is the judgement debtor, so he owes the petitioner the money not the lawyers.

He also does owe the judgement to "quasi", unless by the technicality he means quasi101 and not "quasi". Even for him that's still a stretch. His sworn submitted documents and his dmv lawyer mentioned this by name. The only technicality would be that he committed perjury and the statements they used by "quasi101" as evidence really wasn't the petitioner.