• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dedication pages for Patrick's six novels (WARNING: Major douchechills)

G

In The Black:
Screenshot_20210730-004803_Chrome.jpg

Starship Repo:
Screenshot_20210730-004732_Chrome.jpg

Gate Crashers:
Screenshot_20210730-004650_Chrome.jpg

Children of the Divide:
Screenshot_20210730-004544_Chrome.jpg

Trident's Forge:
Screenshot_20210730-004515_Chrome.jpg

The Ark:
Screenshot_20210730-004448_Chrome.jpg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
They all gave me chills, except the the Carlin one which got my ribs. I remember Bobby and Colin talking on their podcast about how George Carlin is the hack answer to 'who do you look up to as a comedian'. Good to see that the pig is consistent with his hackery.

Also, Annabelle doesn't need to find her way home. She's in her home right now with her loving family. You threw her out of your life to spite your ex-wife, and we will never stop reminding you about that.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
So Niki's mother was legitimately upset that Patrick dedicated his first book to his abandoned daughter and not Niki. Then he "adorably" tried to make up for it in the next book.

This relationship between Patrick and Niki's mom... something's there.
Lyn probably paid for that pile of shit to get published and got no appreciation for it