• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Debunking Bert Kreischer's Lies About Oliver Stone

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
So, Oliver Stone optioned the rights to fat bastard's life in between making movies about JFK, Nixon, Fidel Castro, Jim Morrison and Alexander the Great? When did he plan on fitting in Van Wilder between working with Al Pacino, Mark Wahlberg, JLo and Brad Pitt?

How about we contact Oliver Stone's production company for some fact checking?

Ixtlan Productions
12233 W. Olympic Blvd., Ste. 322
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 826-7080

Oliver Stone
[email protected]

Evan Bates
[email protected]

Obviously, not the first time he's told any story. So Bert was doing a podcast in 1997-2000? He only recently met the guy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So Tom Segura's fan base hates Bert too? That's funny because he sucks fucking shit too. The whole LA "scene" is fat mediocre middle aged bald faggots smoking cigars. Can you handle this, libtards?! No, I cannot.
4A98EB05-1D73-4A57-9894-B350078B19C0.jpeg

DUUUUUUDEE THA FAWK ARE YOU TAWLKING ABOUT? COUPLE FUCKINNN BATS COUPLE PLATES OF FOOD AND BOOM DUDE YA DEAD AT 50

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Do you know what's fucking crrraaaazzzzy maaahn??? I got these sticks from a guy in the CIA who confiscated them from El Chapo

View attachment 119025
332C5D5A-2943-4539-B58D-9A679C3762EE.png

Yeah i’ve heard that before man. The whole “bats cause cancer” thing and I gotta say no fucking way! I smoke these things all the time, I have friends who smoked them, people I knew who smoked them. Never got cancer.

A2BBE40A-03AC-4F9B-9A66-062FF2B558AE.png

Know why? Cause we all smoked Cuban cigars. Straight from fuckin’ Cuba. I had a friend who Joey Diaz knew who would import them directly in. Yeah it was fucking illegal but you know why it was illegal? Because the Cuban cigars don’t have the carcinogens like the US ones. It’s a complete big pharma conspiracy that these things are bad for you.

0839D799-F553-48A4-AD10-546ABF3861F4.jpeg

and people who says it’s gay have no fucking idea what they’re talking about. Oh, it’s gay to sit around sucking on phallic objects with your friends? Fucking how! If anything that makes me more straight, that i’m comfortable sitting here with a dick shaped thing in my mouth not giving a FUCK what anyone thinks of it.

219A41CA-11C8-4D71-960E-2297991CB753.jpeg

And besides they don’t look like black cocks anyway. Jamie pull up those photos of naked erect black men. Yeah its the one in my history.

1393AE0C-8B3D-4A24-BE95-328D3C8AD42A.jpeg

Yeah see right there that one. Look at that fucking cock. Bats are completely even and cylindrical. The perfect thing about a cock is that it’s not…it’s got all these ridges and bumps and rounds out more towards the head. Nothing like a cigar at all…..God look at the build on that guy though. He’s a fucking specimen. Look at those triceps…that guy is fucking jacked and that’s not HGH there. That’s just blessed warrior genes, to be able to be that muscular naturally. It’s fucking special.

6C1A4DD7-5DEA-489C-B034-C37CDEFA219F.jpeg

………????

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
So, Oliver Stone optioned the rights to fat bastard's life in between making movies about JFK, Nixon, Fidel Castro, Jim Morrison and Alexander the Great? When did he plan on fitting in Van Wilder between working with Al Pacino, Mark Wahlberg, JLo and Brad Pitt?

How about we contact Oliver Stone's production company for some fact checking?

Ixtlan Productions
12233 W. Olympic Blvd., Ste. 322
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 826-7080

Oliver Stone
[email protected]

Evan Bates
[email protected]

Obviously, not the first time he's told any story. So Bert was doing a podcast in 1997-2000? He only recently met the guy.

Oliver Stone looks absolutely disgusted in that thumbnail.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I cant believe i used to like Segura. Truely embarrassing. Hate to think youve been so wrong about someone.