• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

David Mack

G

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 3.26.43 PM.png

bxaa6s.jpg

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
David Mack is also the name of a corrupt cop from the rampart scandal who was busted for robbing banks while employed by the LAPD.

It gives me a little chuckle to imagine the kind of people on the police force that Fatrick is reporting us to and what they really think about him.

Imagine some African American corrupt cop plotting his next big score and he has to pretend to be interested in an effeminate white nerd overexplaining how the gangstalkers are ruining his (comp'd by Mama Robinson) vacations.

G

David Mack is also the name of a corrupt cop from the rampart scandal who was busted for robbing banks while employed by the LAPD.

It gives me a little chuckle to imagine the kind of people on the police force that Fatrick is reporting us to and what they really think about him.

Imagine some African American corrupt cop plotting his next big score and he has to pretend to be interested in an effeminate white nerd overexplaining how the gangstalkers are ruining his (comp'd by Mama Robinson) vacations.
If I were a corrupt cop, I'd listen to the nerd...then commit robbery of his half hovel and then when he comes to me, I tell him I'mworking on breaking the case and it was indeed, one of his atalkers who did it.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
What a womanly, empty of meaning thing to suggest. Like what he'd rather the FBI did? take away people's First Ammendment right to calling him fat in the off chance that it causes someone to hurt Patrick? the position is so retarded that they have to keep it vague because if they articualted they'd be too embarrassed to push send

btw this forum needs a warrant canary if it doesn't have one already https://www.eff.org/homepage-feature/warrant-canary-frequently-asked-questions

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
The problem is the guy saying the FBI ignored him is the same guy who says he owes Quasi $24k, and then later says he doesn't owe Quasi $24k.

Personally I think he went to the FBI and told them people were calling him a "fat, untalented faggot with bitch tits" on the internet, and sometimes texting him. The FBI pointed out that's not really actionable as it's not a crime, and that he could always just change his number; and Fat blew that up into "WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FUCKING MURDERED, BECAUSE WE'RE FACISTS!"

EraGodless

Forum Clout

That's why I clicked the post- I was trying to figure what the fuck David Mack had to do with our little piggy.