• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

David Attenborough meets David Fattenborough

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230711-115022.png

Screenshot_20230711-115028.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The whole "Your life is already over/it's just a matter of paperwork" thing really is his favorite cope now isn't it. No longer enough for him to threaten prison in the future; now the people who text him are already there, they just don't know it yet.

Loony bastard.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The whole "Your life is already over/it's just a matter of paperwork" thing really is his favorite cope now isn't it. No longer enough for him to threaten prison in the future; now the people who text him are already there, they just don't know it yet.

Loony bastard.
Especially after he told national news that the cops aren't doing anything. I bet he was fawkin pissed when NBC and/or Inside Edition let slip that Patty's hoping that the FBI sees that segment and calls him back after ghosting him. It completely shatters his poorly constructed "mass arrests are imminent, child" fantasy.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Especially after he told national news that the cops aren't doing anything. I bet he was fawkin pissed when NBC and/or Inside Edition let slip that Patty's hoping that the FBI sees that segment and calls him back after ghosting him. It completely shatters his poorly constructed "mass arrests are imminent, child" fantasy.
I dream of somehow someday Pat being shown an FBI memo that says, “Yeah, we know he calls and whines a lot. But he sucks, he lies constantly, no one’s been hurt, and he’s white. Fat.” Something along those lines.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Theres something so ridiculous about using his quotes from years ago back at him. I wonder if he gets the reference, or can a computer not read its own code.
This guy on reddit was saying that he regularly says "Wow, you sure do give these guys a lot of airtime" to refer to a comment some civilian left on his IG (or Facebook) for one of his rants about funsters. Pat responded with something like "Not for long. This is their last stand."

That was over 4 years ago. I've been told that Patrick has responded to that comment 100% of the time. Piggy remembers all his L's, even the easily forgettable shit.