Davey Mac sports show

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Dave was at his best on Special Delivery. Sam was still distractedly awful but Dave made up for it.

I enjoyed some of Dave's antics but there was a long stretch where he was just cringeworthy and humiliated himself.

Of course Bennington encouraged the unraveling like he's done to everyone especially Fez.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Dave was at his best on Special Delivery. Sam was still distractedly awful but Dave made up for it.

I enjoyed some of Dave's antics but there was a long stretch where he was just cringeworthy and humiliated himself.

Of course Bennington encouraged the unraveling like he's done to everyone especially Fez.
Catch 22, he can't encourage Gail to unravel because she's his daughter but that is also the only reason she's there to begin with. It's a tough one man

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Catch 22, he can't encourage Gail to unravel because she's his daughter but that is also the only reason she's there to begin with. It's a tough one man

Whisper-Talking Bennington does radio hiding out in his house, just so his spoiled hoss can have a stay at home career.

Bennington doesn't get enough flack for his role in Fez's downfall.
The bullying was funny to listen to, but some of it was out of Bennington's spiteful jealousy thinking Fez was keeping him in the past.
Fez wanted to keep doing weird bits, and Ron thought he was going to be a king of hipsters by cutting Whatley off.

I wonder why Fez went quiet during interviews? Maybe because Bennington would put the boots to him on-air after the interview for something minor. Wonder why Fez stopped talking? Perhaps it was because Bennington shot down everything Fez said like he was ridiculous for bringing up topics. Ron was trying to push Fez out, but his loyalty prevented him.

Fez was constantly being put-down in real life and on the air by random people in oddly harsh ways. He never really deserved it early on. Bennington liked the idea of having a tortured gay friend, to keep him "COOL" so he encouraged our poor tubby boy to keep drinking the tainted soup like that cunt mother in the sixth sense.

Fez wasn't gay, Ron convinced him he was, also tried to convince him he was molested, etc.
Fez was just a loner narcissist B-personality type manchild. He idolized Ron and took his every word as a command.

It seems like now Gail is the one driving Ron insane. I hope any misfortune they experience is Whatley haunting them.

Renaus

Whisper-Talking Bennington does radio hiding out in his house, just so his spoiled hoss can have a stay at home career.

The bullying was funny to listen to, but some of it was out of Bennington's spiteful jealousy thinking Fez was keeping him in the past.
Fez wanted to keep doing weird bits, and Ron thought he was going to be a king of hipsters by cutting Whatley off.

I wonder why Fez went quiet during interviews? Maybe because Bennington would put the boots to him on-air after the interview for something minor. Wonder why Fez stopped talking? Perhaps it was because Bennington shot down everything Fez said like he was ridiculous for bringing up topics. Ron was trying to push Fez out, but his loyalty prevented him.

Fez was constantly being put-down in real life and on the air by random people in oddly harsh ways. He never really deserved it early on. Bennington liked the idea of having a tortured gay friend, to keep him "COOL" so he encouraged our poor tubby boy to keep drinking the tainted soup like that cunt mother in the sixth sense.

Fez wasn't gay, Ron convinced him he was, also tried to convince him he was molested, etc.
Fez was just a loner narcissist B-personality type manchild. He idolized Ron and took his every word as a command.

It seems like now Gail is the one driving Ron insane. I hope any misfortune they experience is Whatley haunting them.
You're right about Ron not getting enough flack for RnF downfall. He had quite a few Opie-like moments of getting mad over little things like a dry drunk. I wouldn't say that he was responsible for Fez's downfall, though. Unless you consider that leaving Florida was part of it. Ron passive-aggressiveness towards Fez was mostly after a lot of shows with Fez not talking a single word.

"Fez wasn't gay, Ron convinced him he was, also tried to convince him he was molested, etc."
If Fez wasn't gay he was better than Andy Kaufman himself. Considering how weird his sexuality was, I would have assumed that he was molested too. He wasn't some ugly shy man at his peak. He could have got many women or men. Even Earl was able to have sex with some women.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?

The thing about Ron and fez is just not
knowing what’s a work.

During the memorial show, a few people I think said Fez asked them if they wanted to be in a bit very friendly and then fucking went off on them and was friendly again after the show.

I really do feel like fez lost all his confidence and Ron didn’t help by doing the silent treatment when fez would say stuff.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

Ron really thought a lot of himself due to OnA and other bums blowing smoke up his ass. They portrayed him as some “master interviewer” opposed to being the tard wrangler that he was.

What made R&F great was that everyone had a part to play and would play their part well. Ron was the level headed one who would instigate shit and then rope them in once things went too far, Fez was the neurotic weirdo who would take the bait every time and Dave was their unhinged “stunt boy” who was funny in his own right.

The golden years of R&F were truly amazing radio that often resembled a fever dream. At times the show would start off rather innocuous and uneventful only for some strange series of events to happen and snowball into insanity. Ron would take advantage of that and stir the pot to prolong it, A+ radio.

In the end Ron was up his own ass, Fez was a mess who would sit in silence and Dave was a beaten man with no motivation. The later years of R&F were shit apart from the odd day when Hicks was funny.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The Midnight Rider Saga is the greatest radio ever created, change my mind.

hqdefault.jpg