Dave Grohl admits he's a "basic" drummer

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
He’s a faggot and Nirvana/Foo Fighters stink, but he’s a few tiers above basic. He’s actually a pretty talented and imaginative drummer. He was extremely mediocre in Nirvana, but was a kid then and really improved since those days. He’s a better drummer than Taylor Hawkins ever was and in his brief stint in Queens of the Stone Age became the best drummer they’ve still ever had. There are way better mainstream drummers of the 90s that mop the floor with him (Jimmy Chamberlin, Sean Kinney, Chad Sexton, Danny Carey), but Grohl can play. Also, he’s a better drummer than one trick pony Travis Barker. If anything, Eric Kretz of STP was a basic drummer.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Those black guys react to mundane white shit is such an absurd genre. “Yo this Phil Collins nigga slaps, litty as fuck.”
It would be like if i turned on my camera and reacted to 50 cent songs going “Gee Willikers! Is this Honky nutso or what? This song scares the heebie jeebies out of me!” I can only imagine other white people would look at me like a chalky minstrel show embarrassment.

He’s a faggot and Nirvana/Foo Fighters stink, but he’s a few tiers above basic. He’s actually a pretty talented and imaginative drummer. He was extremely mediocre in Nirvana, but was a kid then and really improved since those days. He’s a better drummer than Taylor Hawkins ever was and in his brief stint in Queens of the Stone Age became the best drummer they’ve still ever had. There are way better mainstream drummers of the 90s that mop the floor with him (Jimmy Chamberlin, Sean Kinney, Chad Sexton, Danny Carey), but Grohl can play. Also, he’s a better drummer than one trick pony Travis Barker. If anything, Eric Kretz of STP was a basic drummer.
Songs for the Deaf is fawwwkin great.