• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Elfman today:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1679456348006.png

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Honestly I'm a fan of his music because I'm a faggot, but he's such a weird ass artfag/nerd. I just watched his What's In My Bag episode. He always has that "I'm such an eccentric/oddball! because I'm a creative genius" vibe in interviews. If he was born 40 years later he would have been one of those weird fedora and trench coat wearing kids. He lucked out by being a musical savant and teaming up with another weird sperg in Tim Burton. Also, he's a jew!!!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Honestly I'm a fan of his music because I'm a faggot, but he's such a weird ass artfag/nerd. I just watched his What's In My Bag episode. He always has that "I'm such an eccentric/oddball! because I'm a creative genius" vibe in interviews. If he was born 40 years later he would have been one of those weird fedora and trench coat wearing kids. He lucked out by being a musical savant and teaming up with another weird sperg in Tim Burton. Also, he's a jew!!!
You might like Bill Nelson (of Be-Bop Deluxe). He's a creative genius with a nice deep voice, no ego, and not a Jew!

70s Bill:

Later more experimental work (vocals start around 2:38):

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Danny gets a pass. If he starts running around calling himself Danielle and remakes Nightmare Before Christmas, with the story being that Jane Skellington identifies as Santakin, ruins Christmas but everyone is too scared to call him/her out because of media backlash, then I might change my mind.

What the fuck am I rambling about?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
batman theme too.

nintendo-switch.gif

he's another case of being ginger and aging don't mix.

He's very talented but the meat of that Batman score is down to Shirley Walker. She was the orchestrator. Listen to her other scores by comparison.

G

Overrated composer. WOAT Batman theme too. Only remembered fondly by boomers and faggots.