• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daniel W. Mullen sends autistic olive branch email to Pig

cachorro

Forum Clout
I, for one, support Rick in this particular exchange.

1704146199418.png
1704146213521.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
After all pat has been through. This response is predictable and understandable. He has taken far too many L's. There is no way pat would split the profits of his story with dan. Pat thinks he will eventually make money off this whole thing. Dan is pretty much the face of all of pats torment these last 5 years. There is money to be made off of Pat doing live streaming but it mean he has to accept getting made fun of on the internet and charge trolls superchats to shit on him during live streams while flipping out live. His ego wont allow it but I could see that making him some decent cash.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I looked askance at this at first and then decided to think on it.

My take: This is a troll. Dan is retarded but also smart. Dan knows that Patrick will never go on whatever Dan’s podcast is called or go into a joint venture with Dan. If he were sincere, he’d at least offer to start a new show with Patrick or, realistically, somehow support Patrick starting his own thing from which Dan would not also profit.

In conclusion: Dan is still in the Patgame.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He replied within 4 minutes. He is a fat loser who never puts his cell phone down.
" You WILL NOT offer a truce, stlaker!"

Its not like a truce with dan is really freeing pat from getting trolled. Dan doesnt even fuck with him anymore. So whoever still trolls him will still continue. There isnt much in it for Pat to even take up his offer.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
" You WILL NOT offer a truce, stlaker!"

Its not like a truce with dan is really freeing pat from getting trolled. Dan doesnt even fuck with him anymore. So whoever still trolls him will still continue. There isnt much in it for Pat to even take up his offer.
Isn't Dan supposed to be like top dog shit salesman in the country? And he doesn't even employ sales basics 101. "What's in it for me". He trying to get something but offers nothing in return.

Idnk guys I'm starting to rethink giving Dan exactly 43k in his investment club.