• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dan might not have the longest dick, but it's thicker than a mason jar

Forum Clout
Mullen.png

GK05Zl9XEAEGpoq.jpeg

5.5" long, 9" around.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Boy would that put Pat into a spiral. Getting sued by Dan while he is trying to pay for his own lawsuit against the city. Pretty solid bit.
First, what is that check?
  • Bonus? But the hand signature is throwing me off. Insight has a normal payroll system.
  • Settlement for a case Dan’s been in? Maybe but…a hand-signed check would be strange in that context, too.
  • Inheritance check. Hand-signed by the executor. That’s my guess.
  • I’m retarded. Real estate.
Second, Dan should definitely sue Patrick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Dan suing Patrick into oblivion for libel and harassment would be the most incredible end to this. Please make it fucking happen.
I mean, he does at least have a better chance than suing the Internet for the ID’s of 60 John Does. Danny knows Jackie has nothing and already 100k in debt but now he could get Pats house which seems to be popular on AirBnB. Could be a good investment!

If Dan got his house he has to turn one floor into the OnA Forums museum and gift shop.

Forum Clout
I mean, he does at least have a better chance than suing the Internet for the ID’s of 60 John Does. Danny knows Jackie has nothing and already 100k in debt but now he could get Pats house which seems to be popular on AirBnB. Could be a good investment!

If Dan got his house he has to turn one floor into the OnA Forums museum and gift shop.
If Dan bought the hovel and flipped it into an AirBnB dynamo, it'd be a $1 million/year business within months. @Sue Lightning Check that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Dan bought the hovel and flipped it into an AirBnB dynamo, it'd be a $1 million/year business within months. @Sue Lightning Check that.
The museum idea could be funny and make a good amount of money. SEE the fence he put up backwards! Marvel at the awful garden! Take a picture with the toilet he argues with! Don’t forget to visit the gift shop on your way out, stlaker child!