• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Dan @Mewler

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I think you should lean into the bit at this point. Become the Mew World Order. None of this high road on the forums, low road on the podcast bullshit.

Do the gimmick that you're an exclusive group of ONA super-insiders who sneer down on Dutch scum, but make it funny. Invite Brooke Shields as the third member, recruit more members. Make photoshops! Assemble your Avengers team of shitposters and come at The Netherlands and their retarded orange soccer jerseys.

Take the forum back. Outbully them. As long as it takes to ruin their circlejerk. It's a bit, they're having fun at your expense. If spaceedge ever texted me as Randy Savage, I'd respond back as Hulk Hogan. DO DA BIT! DO DA BIT! You're anonymous internet trolls, DO DA BIT!

G

th-3228512746.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I consider myself neutral to the Mew World Order (that pun rules) vs Ricci+ alliance. I only post for my parents Covid and Dorothy.
La Familia sucks dude, booooooo!

You guys are nothing compared to The Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning Alliance.

The Alliance build this place, and there is only room for one true alliance around here, so back to obscurity with you.

Jenna

Forum Clout
La Familia sucks dude, booooooo!

You guys are nothing compared to The Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning Alliance.

The Alliance build this place, and there is only room for one true alliance around here, so back to obscurity with you.

You wanna talk hot 90s chicks?

Heather Graham

Denise Richards

Shannon Elizabeth

La Familia can choose who they want but Graham/Richards/Elizabeth >>>>>>>>>>>> Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You wanna talk hot 90s chicks?

Heather Graham

Denise Richards

Shannon Elizabeth

La Familia can choose who they want but Graham/Richards/Elizabeth >>>>>>>>>>>> Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning
We'll just make our alliance The Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning/Graham/Richards/Elizabeth Alliance.

What do you think of them apples?

Jenna

Forum Clout
We'll just make our alliance The Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning/Graham/Richards/Elizabeth Alliance.

What do you think of them apples?

I don't care about the three hot actresses I jerked off to in 7th grade. Boogie Nights, Wild Things, American Pie. Thanks for being there for me when no actual girl would touch me.

G

don't make fun of women.. it's not impressive.. unoriginal and low energy.. do you guys even understand what a bit is?? coming up, 3 hours of trash talk on pat's wife!!
It's different because Niki is external. See, she committed the crime of not feeding the trolls, and standing by her husband. She also held up a sign at a rally once. Therefore she deserves everything that comes to her, child.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
It's different because Niki is external. See, she committed the crime of not feeding the trolls, and standing by her husband. She also held up a sign at a rally once. Therefore she deserves everything that comes to her, child.
i forgot that when it's "external" all females are fair play and original.. i just don't have the chops(ticks) that mewler and dan have

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I don't care about the three hot actresses I jerked off to in 7th grade. Boogie Nights, Wild Things, American Pie. Thanks for being there for me when no actual girl would touch me.

Did Richards use a tit double in Wild Things? Teenage me vaguely remembers noting that I never saw her face and milkers in the same shot. If true, I'm glad she probably has HIV