• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Damn Dave Attell sucked at one point.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
His accent changed- weird and his voice is odd because he probably wasn't boozing and smoking cigarettes as hard as eventually did.

Also, it's very hard to write a tight 5 for late-night. And it's funny that there are a couple of these jokes that he polished up and they're on Skanks for the Memories.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
a tight 5
DjejckMU4AA-csx (1).jpeg

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
There was a show called Full Frontal Comedy hosted by Dom Irrera . It was kinda edgy at the time and there are a ton of early short sets from comedians. I want to say I saw a early Bill Burr and a skinny handsome Bobby Kelly sets. Kind of a neat time capsule. It used to be on hulu a few years ago. Its worth skimming through just to laugh at how they dressed/looked back then.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I mean obviously everyone does at some point but its weird to see

It's amazing how much hair changes a person, he doesn't look like the same man. Coupled with how different he sounds, you'd think this is someone else
I like Dave, but he fucking looks like that Jew caricature rubbing it's hands together

Forum Clout
There was a show called Full Frontal Comedy hosted by Dom Irrera . It was kinda edgy at the time and there are a ton of early short sets from comedians. I want to say I saw a early Bill Burr and a skinny handsome Bobby Kelly sets. Kind of a neat time capsule. It used to be on hulu a few years ago. Its worth skimming through just to laugh at how they dressed/looked back then.
Here’s a 1996 Nick Dipaolo, skip to 3:50

Oh shit, Otto and George are in this one too

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Kind of like this clip of Ron White