• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that ratboy is still in hiding because of us

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
836e8871603c454ccabc9b0e734fc7b2.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
And he tried to pass off the risk and potential liability to Anna Merlan and Patrick hoping they would blow the lid on Canyon Boykin and Rahul Kumar yet take all the credit. Fucking rat.
Its a very interesting window into these little groups that try to be louder than everyone else on the internet to manipulate the narrative. It kinda reminds me of back in the shock jock days where all it took was a a few angry calls to the FCC and people would be getting fired. Even though most people didnt even care.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout

In the near future, I am hopeful, you will read reporting in publications much bigger than this newsletter about other onaforums users. I’m not going to spoil that reporting. I will be very annoying and tell you I earnestly believe it’s going to be shocking.

Onaforums users are currently in the midst of a prolonged freakout over the possibility that the jig us up. The user who does most of the doxxing and harassment, who evidence suggests is a former law enforcement officer, is paranoid that the forum’s administrator, a person of color, has betrayed his identity.

Since they’re sure to see the headline of this paywalled post, I’m trying to stoke that freakout further. I’m also curious whether any of them will be stupid enough to buy a subscription and find out what I’m saying.

As they go about their effort to create a world where you can’t safely say hate speech is bad—because it’s also a world where hate speech is good and the norm—they cry incessantly that they are the ones under threat.