• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Patrick S Tomlinson is a parody of a human being

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
1QVmMlo.png

1ec2985dabc2282fa202ea16003385d8.PNG

a09c9b023d1573009fb37bab328bba3b.PNG

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
As an off topic/cumia poster and faggot I have come to this conclusion and I don’t think this about many people…

but just shoot yourself and get it over with. It won’t hurt. It will be quick. You have nothing to live for. The only thing you ever prided yourself on, your above average intelligence, was a lie. Hush now child. One second of bravery is all it will take to drown out all the pain of the world. No more bad days. No more suffering. No more disappointment. Silence. Forever..

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
As an off topic/cumia poster and faggot I have come to this conclusion and I don’t think this about many people…

but just shoot yourself and get it over with. It won’t hurt. It will be quick. You have nothing to live for. The only thing you ever prided yourself on, your above average intelligence, was a lie. Hush now child. One second of bravery is all it will take to drown out all the pain of the world. No more bad days. No more suffering. No more disappointment. Silence. Forever..

Suicide demand noted, stlaker. The FBI have been informed.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
He doesn’t even need to think about it. Patrick S. Tomlinson can give you a list of many of the good things about Adolf Hitler right off the top of his head.

That's right, child. I am a nazi/WW2 expert among other things. I even went to Dachau for my honeymoon, which is basically the same as having a degree on the subject.

Hush now.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Fat Pedo Patrick S Tomlinson just loves to defend pedophiles any chance he gets huh?
Really says a lot about the fella and how much he hates kids so much he even abandoned his own to tweet under a pink blankyreeeee about how much of a pussy he is and not real man. Fake victim crying coward piggyboy is.