• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Patrick larps as sci fi characters in his everyday life

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
0c750cd085d9b6fefdf1d00d81ce00c5.jpg

94ef556009db84c03deca74ba8b55298.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Can anyone accurately describe why their eyes look so different? Words fail me.
I guess the difference is one is a fairly handsome man ahead of the "normal" curve and the other is a hideously ugly man far below that curve. A lot of people like to say like we're all the same when discussing cultures but the reality is we're not even close to being the same within our own immediate circle.

G

I guess the difference is one is a fairly handsome man ahead of the "normal" curve and the other is a hideously ugly man far below that curve. A lot of people like to say like we're all the same when discussing cultures but the reality is we're not even close to being the same within our own immediate circle.
It's more than that though. It really does look like exhibit A - a human male, exhibit B - a slug wearing a human suit.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's more than that though. It really does look like exhibit A - a human male, exhibit B - a slug wearing a human suit.

Thing is he's not even particularly fat in that picture; he is just the creepiest looking fuck alive. What the hell is that expression supposed to be? Jack Nicholson had a more engaged expression at the end of Cuckoo's Nest.