• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily reminder that Niki Robinson is an absolute lump of a woman

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
80c86d7e-37d5-4806-8dc9-42d76fc21662-jpeg.9555

Nice bag-of-pigmeat wife, stupid.

G

Because they get to a point where they're so fat, their legs actually look better in the leggings. It's like sausage casing.

That's correct. Thing is though, girls don't realize that if you're actually in shape the leggings look much better. There are some girls at my gym who wear them and damn! Niki just looks like a sweet summer sausage, child.

The one thing I will say is she's not *that* fat just because they only do so much. I've seen women in them where you can see the cellulite wrinkles in the leggings. Since we have crack investigators here who have zoomed in to their teeth, Rick's nose and eyes, and other things I can only assume you can't see cottage cheese ass or thighs in her leggings.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
You’d think that a taxpayer-funded charity case like Niki Robinson would try to be more attractive just to have something to do. The public funds her awful life and the least she could do be presentable and not a tacky linebacker, yet here we are. Mix in a toothbrush you fat hag.

G

That's correct. Thing is though, girls don't realize that if you're actually in shape the leggings look much better. There are some girls at my gym who wear them and damn! Niki just looks like a sweet summer sausage, child.

The one thing I will say is she's not *that* fat just because they only do so much. I've seen women in them where you can see the cellulite wrinkles in the leggings. Since we have crack investigators here who have zoomed in to their teeth, Rick's nose and eyes, and other things I can only assume you can't see cottage cheese ass or thighs in her leggings.
Problem is she's disproportionately fat. Like I bet you she has a big gut that looks like a fanny pack but skinnier arms and legs.

You’d think that a taxpayer-funded charity case like Niki Robinson would try to be more attractive just to have something to do. The public funds her awful life and the least she could do be presentable and not a tacky linebacker, yet here we are. Mix in a toothbrush you fat hag.
Wouldn't you do it just out of boredom? I mean fuck man, if I had as much down time as Patrick and his wife did, I would have a body like Brian Cage (go ahead... Google it. It'll make you laugh)

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I mean fuck man, if I had as much down time as Patrick and his wife did, I would have a body like Brian Cage

Wrong again, child. My wife and I are in fact so busy with our careers that we don't even have time to have children. I'm sorry you're stupid. I can't help you.

*Takes 10 day vacation for the 5th time that year*