• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daily Reminder: Jackie threatened Dan with the dox of a stranger's child

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Jackie is embarrassingly stupid. We talk about pat stepping on rakes, but literally every "gotcha" moment Snackie has had turned out to be hilariously wrong. I can't even be annoyed with her, because her life is such a disaster. She dug herself so far into debt that she had to flee to some third world shithole Caribbean island. Keep living the dream, fatso - we're all laughing at you.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
#DLTIW

She dropped that conversation faster than the Biden administration dropped her!
From today. Please edit or, preferably, delete your post.
IMG_0296.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
From today. Please edit or, preferably, delete your post. View attachment 173709
Take this at face value, anybody who was part of a Presidental campaign team as a cybersecurity expert, a campaign that won and received 0 data breaches, would probably be on list of high private / state security applications. Yet she is 6 figures in debt and hiding out in a federal territory. Why is that?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Take this at face value, anybody who was part of a Presidental campaign team as a cybersecurity expert, a campaign that won and received 0 data breaches, would probably be on list of high private / state security applications. Yet she is 6 figures in debt and hiding out in a federal territory. Why is that?
Also, why isn’t she on his re-election campaign?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She huffs paint doesnt she?

View attachment 173718
I can’t put my finger on it but her tone/phrasing/word choice grates on me and has from the moment she first started stinking the joint up. She’s tedious in all aspects. My mom would say “God bless her” after encountering someone as annoying as Jackie.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I can’t put my finger on it but her tone/phrasing/word choice grates on me and has from the moment she first started stinking the joint up. She’s tedious in all aspects. My mom would say “God bless her” after encountering someone as annoying as Jackie.
Its great that she spends so much time writing up these articles that only this place reads. All fluffed up with fancy words to sound like its an official document but all the details are totally wrong and its just wild conspiracy theories that have no actual proof backing up her claims.