• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dafuq?? Does she have the precious?!?!

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
1000008715.jpg

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
This is why you can't go from fat to skinny. You'll look weird as fuck. The only one who pulled it off is the fat guy from my name is earl. Maybe because he replaced it with muscle.
Sometimes horrifically overweight is better

Same with Chris Pratt. Everyone else looks like a 'big head mode' cheat code version of themselves.

Thin Jon Goodman looks odd to me. I don't think I'll ever adjust or get used to it. Kevin Smith hasn't been fat for years and his head is still the wrong size.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Same with Chris Pratt. Everyone else looks like a 'big head mode' cheat code version of themselves.

Thin Jon Goodman looks odd to me. I don't think I'll ever adjust or get used to it. Kevin Smith hasn't been fat for years and his head is still the wrong size.
People like Smith and Norton always use methods that focus on restricting carbs/calories/whatever and losing weight fast but then they lose muscle as well which is why they look like that.

It's as stupid as the guys who lift but refuse to do cardio or lower calories because it "ruins my gains". So they build muscle but they are too fat for anyone to really appreciate it because they have no definition

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
This is why you can't go from fat to skinny. You'll look weird as fuck. The only one who pulled it off is the fat guy from my name is earl. Maybe because he replaced it with muscle.
He also didn't take any shortcuts besides TRT I think, it was a gradual thing, great big fat people want to take short cuts and they get this excess skin.