• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Daddy Sam

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I always found it funny when Sam was like the lowest man on the totem pole but would act smarter and better than everyone. I genuinely used to enjoy it on the show. But the gimmick doesn't really work when the totem pole has been reduced to having a single rung.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
i think i'm the only person on this hellscape that thought that was a cute moment to see that monster be a real human. sam looks happy and he deserves to be happy. i still hate him.
I didn’t watch the clip until I saw your comment. Good for Sam, just like his father Opie he can separate da show from reality and is probably a good guy in his personal life. Was Sam the true winner all along? We know it’s not Jim.

G

I didn’t watch the clip until I saw your comment. Good for Sam, just like his father Opie he can separate da show from reality and is probably a good guy in his personal life. Was Sam the true winner all along? We know it’s not Jim.
You can hear Sam's desperation in his voice. He isn't "winning" anything. He see's himself clearly and hates what he sees. That level of self awareness should be congratulated, I guess but He is not a happy person. I hear tears in the background every time he speaks.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
i think i'm the only person on this hellscape that thought that was a cute moment to see that monster be a real human. sam looks happy and he deserves to be happy. i still hate him.
IncorrecT, child. Sam does noT deserve to be happy

mach2269

Forum Clout
You can hear Sam's desperation in his voice. He isn't "winning" anything. He see's himself clearly and hates what he sees. That level of self awareness should be congratulated, I guess but He is not a happy person. I hear tears in the background every time he speaks.
someone hates their mother and father.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It's likely he's more worried his daughter gets on camera Infront of the type of ghoulish freak dho pays for a Sam Roberts wrestling patreon