• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dachua makes you feel fat and lacks good selfie opportunities. Rating: 2 stars of David

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220213-000548_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220213-000432_Chrome.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
“You know about this Hitler? Folks, you heard about this guy, Hitler? Everyone says he was a monster but he must have been really popular ‘cause everywhere he went people said “hi, Hitler!” Yeah but seriously he tried to eradicate entire races of people so... that’s a thing that happened... Anyway...”

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You hear about this Hitler guy? Me, I think he was such a piece of shit, we should call him Shitler. Shitler. Anyway, apparently the humans aren't the only Nazis on planet Earth, I just heard the oceans are being terrorized by Adolphin Hitler. Adolphin Hitler. You guys know you're supposed to laugh at the punchlines, right? Anyway, I miss my first wife like European Jews missed the first World War where they weren't being sent to concentration camps.