• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cyberpunk 2077

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1681819912717.png

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
FF7R hit the nostalgia factor for me big time. The opening scenario was amazingly done.

Other than graphics, though, the game was weak and a huge waste of time. Good music tho.

I got CyberPunk 2077 for $5 and have yet to play it and it sounds like it's going to stay that way.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was super excited for the new Saint's Row. I actually liked Saint's Row for knowing it was a shitty, zany GTA knockoff. The new one seems incredibly bad with the woke bullshit to the point I'll never play it. I don't think anyone who writes video game dialogue knows how to be funny at this point, or I'm just an out of touch old man at 33 and I don't get it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
FF7R hit the nostalgia factor for me big time. The opening scenario was amazingly done.

Other than graphics, though, the game was weak and a huge waste of time. Good music tho.

I got CyberPunk 2077 for $5 and have yet to play it and it sounds like it's going to stay that way.
The only thing that kept me playing FF7R was wondering how they would do each part and wanting to hear the music. The battle system blew and the changes with ghosts was fucking retarded. They even said you can play the next part without having ever played the first so I imagine it was also be garbage. FFXVI looks 100% PFG and I can't wait.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Did you know the ghosts represent what the players expect to happen?

I didn't when I played it and I hated every time they showed up. I didn't do the DLC and don't plan on playing the rest.

Gotta check out FFXVI. Not really going to play anything else until Tears of the Kingdom, and I'm hoping nintendo doesn't mess that one up.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Did you know the ghosts represent what the players expect to happen?

I didn't when I played it and I hated every time they showed up. I didn't do the DLC and don't plan on playing the rest.

Gotta check out FFXVI. Not really going to play anything else until Tears of the Kingdom, and I'm hoping nintendo doesn't mess that one up.
I think the only way I can enjoy the new Zelda will be when emulators have it running well. The switch is not enjoyable to use at all. FFXVI is looking like Devil May Cry meets FF it has the combat done by the Devil May Cry guy too so I can't wait.