• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cute bit idea (in 6 steps):

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
1. Get a strong, thick piece of clear wire (possibly fishing line if they make it that thick).

2. Go to the Tomlinson Half-Hovel.

3. Install (possibly nailing) the clear line firmly, from one side of the front door frame to the other, at ankle-height.

4. Setup a video camera in a parked car, right outside of the hovel.

5. Point the camera directly at the front door.

6. Upload the video to Literary Criticism.

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=mDUSjBiHYeY&ab_channel=Movieclips

If possible; repeat the front door method at the back door.

Last edited:
G

9FB5B782-5DC7-4110-9F1F-99B407E9A0D5.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
How is this glownigger shit?
No one here publicly supports harming Rick in anyway. If BDA had actually fought rick, or did anything to harm rick, he’d be LDA. He got drunk and did something stupid, which ended up being hilarious. He then fought it like a man. No one supports actively harming rick here. Just laughing at his stupidity, along with some slight encouragement from time to time.

G

DEAR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS,

NO ONE ON ONAFORUMS SUPPORTS CONFRONTING PATRICK, OR ANY OF HIS FRIENDS/FAMILY, IN PUBLIC. ALSO, NO ONE ON ONAFORUMS SUPPORTS VANDALIZING OR DAMAGING ANY PROPERTY OF PATRICK'S. ANY COMMENTS SUGGESTING SUCH THINGS SHOULD BE TAKEN AS THEY ARE INTENDED: IN JEST.

THANK YOU,
MANAGEMENT

P.S. IF YOU ARE NEW ON THIS BOARD AND SUGGEST ANY OF THE ABOVE, YOU'RE FUCKING GLOWING.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I just like having a loff about how ridiculous his tweets are, how awful of an author he is, and how he tried to sue the internet. I just like to point and loff. That's as far as it goes for me (and should for the rest of you).

G

1. Get a strong, thick piece of clear wire (possibly fishing line if they make it that thick).

2. Go to the Tomlinson Half-Hovel.

3. Install (possibly nailing) the clear line firmly, from one side of the front door frame to the other, at ankle-height.

4. Setup a video camera in a parked car, right outside of the hovel.

5. Point the camera directly at the front door.

6. Upload the video to Literary Criticism.

[URL]https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=mDUSjBiHYeY&ab_channel=Movieclips[/URL]

If possible; repeat the front door method at the back door.
Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
DEAR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS,

NO ONE ON ONAFORUMS SUPPORTS CONFRONTING PATRICK, OR ANY OF HIS FRIENDS/FAMILY, IN PUBLIC. ALSO, NO ONE ON ONAFORUMS SUPPORTS VANDALIZING OR DAMAGING ANY PROPERTY OF PATRICK'S. ANY COMMENTS SUGGESTING SUCH THINGS SHOULD BE TAKEN AS THEY ARE INTENDED: IN JEST.

THANK YOU,
MANAGEMENT

P.S. IF YOU ARE NEW ON THIS BOARD AND SUGGEST ANY OF THE ABOVE, YOU'RE FUCKING GLOWING.
I was only jokin'.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's like this -

We don't encourage anyone here to beat Patrick S Tomlinson senseless and put him into traction. We frown upon that sort of behavior - besides, he's proven 3 times that he's too cowardly to face any of us in a confrontation.

However -

If some non-OnA related entity were to (justifiably) grow agitated enough at Pat's prissy, aggressive online personality enough to seek him out in person and beat him into yet more head trauma? That would be hilarious.

Unlike Pat, it's a thin line, but an important distinction nonetheless. We have class.