• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Current Intelius report for Nana - apparently he still has his concealed carry permit

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Someone on the farms just dropped this into Nana's thread.

1.png

This his current address?

2.png

Possible neighbors for his shitty apartment:

3.png

4.png

Attachments

• AnthonyCumia-InteliusReport.pdf
    623.7 KB · Views: 8
Forum Clout
Andy Espresso sat on his sofa, in a state of shock, still clutching his ever-present beer. A few feet away was his life partner Gavin, naked, on his knees with his face buried in the carpet, his big hairy ass sticking up in the air, dead as a doornail. Andy sobbed.

"Mr. Espresso" said the detective, "we're still trying to ascertain what happened here. Could you please share the details of what you and the deceased were doing prior to his death?"

"I TOLD you what happened! I...I...shot him! It was an accident!" he lisped through his veil of tears.

"Mr. Espresso, we heard you, but we see no signs of a gunshot wound here. We're totally stumped."

"It...it was a game we played sometimes. Gavin loved putting things up his ass. Candles, beer bottles, whatever he thought would fit. I was sashaying around with my gun, and Gavin asked me to...to...to put the barrel in his ass. I rubbed some baby oil on it, then I pushed it in...then (sob)..."

"Go on, Mr. Espresso."

"(Sob) Then it went off somehow! I don't know how! We'd been drinking pretty heavily", Andy softly simpered.

"Are you telling me that...?"

The detective leaped to his feet and took a closer look at Gavin's vile, exposed ass. "Well I'll be fucked in half. No wonder we couldn't find an entrance wound!"

"GAVIN! MY BEAUTIFUL GAVIN! YOU WERE TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR THIS WORLD! Oh God, why couldn't we just be openly gay together? None of this would have happened!" simpered Andy, as he buried his weathered, cratered face in his hands.

"Well Mr. Espresso, we're just gonna write this one up as death by misadventure. But in the future, Mr. Espresso, I would suggest using a regular dildo, or one of those anal egg things."

"THEY'RE NOT ANAL EGGS! THEY OPEN UP AND YOU FUCK THEM LIKE A VAGINA!" Andy hysterically squealed.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Andy Espresso sat on his sofa, in a state of shock, still clutching his ever-present beer. A few feet away was his life partner Gavin, naked, on his knees with his face buried in the carpet, his big hairy ass sticking up in the air, dead as a doornail. Andy sobbed.

"Mr. Espresso" said the detective, "we're still trying to ascertain what happened here. Could you please share the details of what you and the deceased were doing prior to his death?"

"I TOLD you what happened! I...I...shot him! It was an accident!" he lisped through his veil of tears.

"Mr. Espresso, we heard you, but we see no signs of a gunshot wound here. We're totally stumped."

"It...it was a game we played sometimes. Gavin loved putting things up his ass. Candles, beer bottles, whatever he thought would fit. I was sashaying around with my gun, and Gavin asked me to...to...to put the barrel in his ass. I rubbed some baby oil on it, then I pushed it in...then (sob)..."

"Go on, Mr. Espresso."

"(Sob) Then it went off somehow! I don't know how! We'd been drinking pretty heavily", Andy softly simpered.

"Are you telling me that...?"

The detective leaped to his feet and took a closer look at Gavin's vile, exposed ass. "Well I'll be fucked in half. No wonder we couldn't find an entrance wound!"

"GAVIN! MY BEAUTIFUL GAVIN! YOU WERE TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR THIS WORLD! Oh God, why couldn't we just be openly gay together? None of this would have happened!" simpered Andy, as he buried his weathered, cratered face in his hands.

"Well Mr. Espresso, we're just gonna write this one up as death by misadventure. But in the future, Mr. Espresso, I would suggest using a regular dildo, or one of those anal egg things."

"THEY'RE NOT ANAL EGGS! THEY OPEN UP AND YOU FUCK THEM LIKE A VAGINA!" Andy hysterically squealed.
You’re a fucking artist

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I don’t think he ever lost the permit. I think the government just said he can’t have guns. No idea what fag yorks rules are but it wouldn’t surprise me. I’m already shocked they let a racist, violent homosexual prance around.
I think that’s just some shit we made up. They claimed two of his guns because New York declared them assault weapons. The deagle and the barrett. But he had many more

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Nana is a debased, vulgar creature. So foul and wretched he makes the devil blush. A slithering, reptilian atrocity that corrupts and befouls sweet innocent children with a mere gaze from his ghoulish visage. Not even in the darkest bowels of hell will you find such a thoroughly detestable, loathsome and vile golem. He appears to be a demon that can be summoned using the grimoire of pope honorius. He materialises in his true form resembling the head of a toad with a forked tongue, limbless adders body, covered in pockmarks and scales. His breath is foul like the an unclean privy chamber. He can be summoned under a waning moon with offerings of baby hymen and pomace wine. The guy is a real jerk.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Nana is a debased, vulgar creature. So foul and wretched he makes the devil blush. A slithering, reptilian atrocity that corrupts and befouls sweet innocent children with a mere gaze from his ghoulish visage. Not even in the darkest bowels of hell will you find such a thoroughly detestable, loathsome and vile golem. He appears to be a demon that can be summoned using the grimoire of pope honorius. He materialises in his true form resembling the head of a toad with a forked tongue, limbless adders body, covered in pockmarks and scales. His breath is foul like the an unclean privy chamber. He can be summoned under a waning moon with offerings of baby hymen and pomace wine. The guy is a real jerk.
Bravo Brotherman! This is @satanssockpuppet worthy! I shall reward you with a ghastly image of Nana.

DF3799E8-F095-4DA0-8433-76762C1F4BEF.png