• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Curb Your Enthusiasm has sucked since season 7

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I think it was the last season (season 10 i guess) that was really bad. i still liked it up until then

jews just sitting around the poker table being jews but with a single token black guy awkwardly there to forcedly fulfill a diversity quota is fucking cringe. The blacks on that show are unintentional minstrel characters. if that joke is intentional (i half suspect it is) it's more 'Racist' than just excluding them

G

The main reason it sucks now is because it doesn't feel real/natural. It's like each line is a "joke". But the jokes are shit because it's improvised.

The older seasons they just had normal conversations and the humor was mostly from the situations. Now everyone is trying to get a wacky line in. Hurts to watch.

Snake

Forum Clout
Another show everyone tells me to watch and I'll never do it. In hindsight I hate Seinfeld and everyone associated with it.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
i mean, i like larry but what's he doing? leroy and the nigger family moving in ruined the show, not just cause they're niggers, but the show became too sitcommy
the first few seasons are a great watch though, and even the shit episodes usually have funny scenes in them

G

I don't watch it religiously but, for me, it's way more that jewey *chuckle* that's clever in an amusing way "funny" than actual laugh out loud funny stuff written by proper people.