• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumtown comments on todays happenings

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
1DA8DAE0-E7F9-4183-A1C3-AF61BFFB79FE.png

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Most cumtown clips I've heard are boring but I listen to the Gay Actor Michael Douglas compilation, the Steven Seagal clip, and the Bill Cosby 'Kids Say The Darndest Things' clip probably a couple times a month each. They're just not consistent enough to listen to an episode a week, never mind pay for double the content on their patreon.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Most cumtown clips I've heard are boring but I listen to the Gay Actor Michael Douglas compilation, the Steven Seagal clip, and the Bill Cosby 'Kids Say The Darndest Things' clip probably a couple times a month each. They're just not consistent enough to listen to an episode a week, never mind pay for double the content on their patreon.
The Cosby one is great. I listened to them daily for a bit last year but quickly got tired of the same shit every day. Here I thought O&A was lazy.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Never went deep with da Cumtown to be honest witcha. The Ben Shapiro & Tucker Carlson bits that Nick does are funny though.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Stav is just on another level of cackling...he is a good guy but sorry, I could never get into them partially because of it. It used to be always recommended on my yt feeds back when i used to watch old o'na reruns.
Stavros is unfunny and unbearable, not to mention aggressively unattractive and pedophile-adjacent (I don’t remember the exact scenario but I vividly recall he had some connection somewhere).

He’s still a million times the man Patrick S Tomlinshit is.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
This post made my day 😊

It’s a weird autistic niche - one of many I harbor - but I’m a Bond Theme enthusiast. There are so many classic themes, but this is in my top two. It’s beautiful. I requested it at my wedding last year.

The other one has to be You Only Live Twice, right?

And if you are nerdy, see if you can tell which Bond theme music was sampled by Sneaker Pimps