• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia on Chrissie Mare Simp Cast now.

Forum Clout
He bailed. He sent missy instead. She barely said anything. These babbling hoes are uninteresting
Just posted that same time as you. I decided I was going to throw him a few compliments and he was a no show. Damn zero-effort, drunkard.
It's been awhile since he's done one of these...Probably a last collab out of guilt/pity, before he ghosts her once the Ghoul relocates to SC.
He should have gone on, she’s actually pulling in decent numbahs compared to her normal viewership. Probably more than he gets over at the Cumpound.

Forum Clout
I just clicked a random point & Missy was talking about watching sports for the 'athletic alpha males'... I wonder what the arrangement is with her & AntH? No doubt she gets a good dicking from her fellow gym bros
She’s his beard and his home health aid. In turn she gets to not really have to work, uses his car and Amex cards and yes, most likely gets a good dicking from Niggas at the gym.

Forum Clout
These broads are so basic I almost want to apologize to Amy Schumer for calling her unfunny. At least I can entertain myself by ridiculing her. These bitches make me want to gouge my eyes out with a spork.
Schumes could be funny on occasion. The only funny thing Kriffy Mayor did was make Ethan Ralph scream like a lunatic, and that was entirely on accident.