• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia Ball Washers

G

cumia.jpg

I checked out his channel...he's a rocker wannabe with 400 subs. What compels his fans to virtue signal their support like this? The politics? Do they really think this prancing Moor is alt-right?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He's got a point. The main thing people bring up with Cumia is the cost of his service versus Netlflix or some other service. It's $7 a month you cheap fucks. Who even thinks about $7 a month besides Gregg "Opie" Hughes?
The point is that the Nanacast isn't worth 7 dollarydoos. Most people wouldn't watch it if you paid them, it's just too fucking boring.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
The point is that the Nanacast isn't worth 7 dollarydoos. Most people wouldn't watch it if you paid them, it's just too fucking boring.
It isn't worth $7 to you. What stupid shit do you spend money on every month that other people would think isn't worth it?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It isn't worth $7 to you. What stupid shit do you spend money on every month that other people would think isn't worth it?
Gay fucking shit like Netflix and Spotify. Difference is that I share my brand of poor decisionmaking with a couple hundred million other dummies, not a few thousand.

It shouldn't be forgotten that we were the prime target demographic for CM, yet Ant only managed to snag like 1/100 of us. That's a pretty major business failure, especially since he managed to get the other 99 to hate his fucking guts.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
Gay fucking shit like Netflix and Spotify. Difference is that I share my brand of poor decisionmaking with a couple hundred million other dummies, not a few thousand.

It shouldn't be forgotten that we were the prime target demographic for CM, yet Ant only managed to snag like 1/100 of us. That's a pretty major business failure, especially since he managed to get the other 99 to hate his fucking guts.
I don't think it's as big of a failure as some of you do. The economics behind Compound Media is pretty easy to break down, the costs aren't that high because he pays no one any real money. He only needs a couple thousand subscribers just to break even. Meanwhile Opie is downsizing everything in his life because his monthly bills are $200,000+

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The economics behind Compound Media is pretty easy to break down, the costs aren't that high because he pays no one any real money. He only needs a couple thousand subscribers just to break even.
Oh, I don't doubt that it's not a major moneysink. He probably is somewhere near the breakeven point, either making or losing a small amount of cash. It doesn't change the fact that it could've been a considerably bigger moneymaker if AntH hadn't been a complete moron. As it is, it's just a self-indulgent hobby. Ant's like Scorch playing pretend he's Johnny Carson, except Scorch might've actually made more of a profit off of PFG TV.

Meanwhile Opie is downsizing everything in his life
So's the Count. Did you miss the part where he sold off his McMansion at a considerable loss and abandoning everyone to move to the South?

The fact is that NY is ludicrously expensive even for people who live modestly. Neither of these two dopes have any real money coming in besides perhaps passive income from investments. It was only a matter of time before they'd have to tighten their belts.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Meanwhile Opie is downsizing everything in his life because his monthly bills are $200,000+
$2.4M annually? On what? I get he has the place in trump tower plus his Hamptons house but what else is he paying for that gets to that $200k a month number? Genuine question

I really doubt it's that much. Sure, they made good money over their career but not to the point where they could spend 6 figures per month for the rest of their lives and not have to worry.

Forum Clout
$2.4M annually? On what? I get he has the place in trump tower plus his Hamptons house but what else is he paying for that gets to that $200k a month number? Genuine question

I really doubt it's that much. Sure, they made good money over their career but not to the point where they could spend 6 figures per month for the rest of their lives and not have to worry.
Yea, I’m thinking he is more wondering why keep paying the expenses associated with living in a Manhattan condo. I got the impression that he probably almost paid for his entire place upfront.
His place at the beach will have a nice ROI when he sells given the lot location.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout

The cost of private school for two young kids, the cost of a private chef, the cost of his Trump tower apartment, the cost of a mortgage on a Hampton's beach house.