• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cuckolds kid the cuckold situation... but it's not okay when the non n-person uses it.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You drinking again buddy?

dSpn1Wm.gif

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Plymouth, Massachusetts?
Nah I come from a place not far from where nana was born. Actually I was with my friend who was buying E. At the same exact apartments nana hails from.

It took an hour waiting in the parking lot. Just for some drugged out black bitch who was in the car next to us. To call her 7 year old down from her apartment with a lunchbox filled with drugs. So she could get them ready to give to my friend.

And of course when we got back home she completely fucked up the order.

G

Nah I come from a place not far from where nana was born. Actually I was with my friend who was buying E. At the same exact apartments nana hails from.

It took an hour waiting in the parking lot. Just for some drugged out black bitch who was in the car next to us. To call her 7 year old down from her apartment with a lunchbox filled with drugs. So she could get them ready to give to my friend.

And of course when we got back home she completely fucked up the order.

Nice seriously responding to a joke, stupid.