• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

cuckold situation

Forum Clout
a friend of mine was drinking with me recently. we got pretty wasted, somewhere in the slurring retarded conversation he told a story about jacking off in front of some bitch. I asked why he did that. He told me he likes to be watched. I said, as I raised my glass, that I like to watch. at first he thought I was going to ask him to take his dick out and start whacking. He was drunk enough to do it for the goof. but it went into a different direction, I said I want to watch a guy fuck my wife. My wife is pretty hot in great shape, one of those gym whores with a perfect ass. I told him if I can convince her to go with it, I would like him to fuck my wife in front of me. He would never bang her without my permission. hes one of my best and oldest friends.

I brought up again this week. He's not sure if he should do it. I seem like I really want to do this. what would you do?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
953397bc-47b2-46e5-969c-81b9a5f7da8f_text.gif

Greggg

Forum Clout
this was fucking rib cracking lmao thanks also im happy you didn't bring up all the times we sucked each others cocks. fist fought and cried after, passed out and couldn't look at one another until we started drinking the next day.