• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crossover post: Did we ever get Boomia’s story of his trip to the Compound?

G

Apologies in advance for bringing the Patposting worlds faggotry into the land of tha brothamans.

I remember on one of Dans podcast episodes with Boomia on as a guest that he said he went to the McMansion at some point and had a good story about it but he’d tell it another time. I don’t remember if he specified if it was for a party or poker night or juuusst a haaaang by the pool mahhhhn. With Dans death and everything, was it never told or did I miss it? I’m interested in the atrocities that have occurred in the Roslyn house of horrors.

@covidcumia, comment?

Last edited by a moderator:

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Forum Clout
Apologies in advance for bringing the Patposting worlds faggotry into the land of tha brothamans.

I remember on one of Dans podcast episodes with Boomia on as a guest that he said he went to the McMansion at some point and had a good story about it but he’d tell it another time. I don’t remember if he specified if it was for a party or poker night or juuusst a haaaang by the pool mahhhhn. With Dans death and everything, was it never told or did I miss it? I’m interested in the atrocities that have occurred in the Roslyn house of horrors.

@covidcumia, comment?
Your opening statement is magnificent on its own. I didn't read the rest of your shit, but that opening statement made me feel proud. Those faggot incels are not worthy of mention, but sometimes brothermen have to.

Also, Joe Cumia is a worthless sack of shit.

G

Boomia also said he met Rick years ago and then for whatever reason kept that to himself while he posted about him for a year.
I literally said that was why I began active posting. He sued. I went through Milwaukee in Aug/Sept of 2018 after SD,WY,MN, and MT. My son is a Cubs fan we saw the Cubs Brewers in Miller Park. Look up that series. I dropped him back with my wife at the hotel and went out to get a few beers as I had a few at the game. I went to a bar and this not so Fat blubberhead heard me talking to a friend on phone about the stadium asked me a few questions then announced he was an author of sci-fi. I said cool i like some sci-fi he offered to mail me books I said well i live in Canada and just give me your number and I'll text when I'm going to our US place and you can mail them then, I thought he wouldn't he did.

For like 2 years before I had been following on reddit and when you guys found him Io was probably not lurking in the first 6 months so by the time I saw about him I didn't really watch and realize it was the same guy. I did before he sued, but i still didn't say anything until he did. That's what made me start texting and eventually post them. This really is just blind dumb luck that we crossed. He knows who I am in appearance I'm sure. If you don't believe, oh well. It is true.

I also was at the compound and also went drinking with Gavin in Toronto, these aren't big news stories. I liked Joe Cumia in person, he was normal and I had a good time, sue me.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
He's too much of an audibly fat yankee for my tastes
Jim-Cornette-Wrestling-Examiner-1024x576.jpg