• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cringe

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210803-132317_Twitter.jpg

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1422587214094024708?s=19

Fat repulsive creep has been leg humping anything with a pulse this morning. I really hope Niki eventually snaps and puts him down.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Tee-hee science people are so whacky!! What would you ever need salmon sperm for!?!?!!? And cocaine!?!?!?!?!!? That’s an illegal drug!!! Those don’t go together!!!! This never happened. I seriously hope everyone involved in that link gets aids then contracts the delta variant. In a fucking rite aid!?!!!?

Forum Clout
Patrick you've never worked a real office job in your life, but shit like this is why sexual harassment exists. Because egotistical unfunny men like you can't behave themselves.

Robert, in his mid-40s, with his bulging gut, decaying hairline and armpit sweat is attracted to his 28-year-old coworker Claire, and decides there's no harm in being "flirtatious". I've been known to go deep winkwink! Hey Claire, what do you call surprise anal sex? Missing the stargate! Claire has to go speak to HR to get him to stop, and Robert is offended that she'd be such a prude.

But Claire's not a prude. She, like 99.9999% of women, don't want to have flirty sex jokes with men they aren't attracted to. If it's someone they're involved with or interested in, you might get a giggle and a playful smack on the arm making a "I go deep" joke. Stop! Ohmygod you're so bad! All other women - "all" being used in the proper sense, not in the "all straight men are homophobic except me" Patrick sense - all other women don't wanna participate in that. It takes a real Sandy Kane level whore to be comfortable with that shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Patrick you've never worked a real office job in your life, but shit like this is why sexual harassment exists. Because egotistical unfunny men like you can't behave themselves.

Robert, in his mid-40s, with his bulging gut, decaying hairline and armpit sweat is attracted to his 28-year-old coworker Claire, and decides there's no harm in being "flirtatious". I've been known to go deep winkwink! Hey Claire, what do you call surprise anal sex? Missing the stargate! Claire has to go speak to HR to get him to stop, and Robert is offended that she'd be such a prude.

But Claire's not a prude. She, like 99.9999% of women, don't want to have flirty sex jokes with men they aren't attracted to. If it's someone they're involved with or interested in, you might get a giggle and a playful smack on the arm making a "I go deep" joke. Stop! Ohmygod you're so bad! All other women - "all" being used in the proper sense, not in the "all straight men are homophobic except me" Patrick sense - all other women don't wanna participate in that. It takes a real Sandy Kane level whore to be comfortable with that shit.
His “flirting” shows you how he has zero game and has only had sex with 2 women he married. Women don’t want guys like Pat even looking at them let alone trying to flirt with his creepy lines. Perfect analogy because if Pat tried anything like this in a work place HR would be taking him out.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
His “flirting” shows you how he has zero game and has only had sex with 2 women he married. Women don’t want guys like Pat even looking at them let alone trying to flirt with his creepy lines. Perfect analogy because if Pat tried anything like this in a work place HR would be taking him out.
He also tries to show off his “Old Testament sex god” persona here.

Pat, you’re a fat zilch who probably gets two to five pumps in before you either go completely flaccid or pop early.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Tee-hee science people are so whacky!! What would you ever need salmon sperm for!?!?!!? And cocaine!?!?!?!?!!? That’s an illegal drug!!! Those don’t go together!!!! This never happened. I seriously hope everyone involved in that link gets aids then contracts the delta variant. In a fucking rite aid!?!!!?
1980!?!?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Say that at a real job and you find yourself in the HR dept before lunch and fired. Pat this is unsolicited sexual harassment in the woke world.
Pat would be a nightmare for any work place. From his creepy anti social behavior due to being home alone on a couch for a decade, an obnoxious know it’s all, and general grossness. He’s an un-hireable 41 year old man that is skill-less, lazy, and awful. Within a week an entire office would hate him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
#1 rule if you’re going to make comments like this, is actually being fuckable, which he decidedly is not
That’s the number 1 offense in workplace sexual harassment cases, women getting attention from ugly losers like Pat. They’re offended about getting the “wrong” kind of attention. If a handsome guy said it they don’t mind, guy looks (and smells) like Pat and HR is getting the paper work ready to fire you.