• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cringe and Fag Overload

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Anyone that listens to Barstool is a Warren Costello-esque faggot.

“That’s el presidente !!!”

Is it ?
I actually really would enjoy the format of the pizza reviews if it was anyone else than Portnoy. Dude is almost 50 and still talks, acts, and dresses like he's a frat boy. He's so fucking cringe and unlikable.

Barstoof is general is just faggot shit for 20 year old faggots

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Barstool is for the most uninteresting cookie cutter fraternity faggots. Can’t even hate watch this shit
622492AB-03DC-4029-B630-183AE318CE40.jpeg

G

They're a good representation of the kind of kids you meet in college. Just a bunch of following, unfunny faggots.

I think back to high school and remember a bunch of kids, weather I liked them or not, who were just funny fucking people with a sense of humor. College I can barely differentiate anyone...I was drunk and high the entire time tho. (Dude weed lol)

G

Watching this makes me so glad I didn't go to Penn State. The place can already feel cult-like...add in a bunch of bro-tards whose personality is basically liking Philly sports and it just becomes insufferable.
Agree 100%. I almost went there. Had the acceptance and everything but I turned them down and I’m glad I did.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Agree 100%. I almost went there. Had the acceptance and everything but I turned them down and I’m glad I did.
Penn State was so big and overwhelming, I didn't even bother applying. Pitt was basically high school 2.0, which I did not want because my high school was full of sociopaths, and I just didn't want to take the chance of being around people who irrationally hated me.

I ended up going to UMD, where I got the big state school experience without the douchiness I grew up with. Getting ass-raped with out-of-state tuition wasn't great, but at least I was able to have a great experience and make something of myself, unlike the bro-tards I grew up with who half-assed their way through PA state schools, only to get jobs at their dad's company upon graduation and have nothing to look forward to except watching Philly sports, being craft beer fags, and fucking their fat wives with MLM jobs.

Last edited:

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
Barstool was great before the coke head moved to nyc and hired this cunt to make it a mongol half breed of Tmz and draft kings.
nardini.png